Chapter 79

[ Park Moondae's POV ]

The feeling of adrenaline rushing through me as the sky did the same was exhilarating. When I landed back on the ground, I even thought that this extreme travel wasn't all that bad.

However, I was reminded not to expect too many good things from the company.

"Then, today's second extreme experience is an invitation to the haunted house!"

The production team sucked.

"Do you see that building in front of you?"

"Yes!"

"I can see it but..."

The members who were certified as scaredy-cats from the horror movie were already shaking. As if the PD could smell content from this, he added, "This time, it's a horror experience operated by a professional team! They only open in the summer so we have to do it now!"

We were then told to divide into groups. The scaredy-cats' complexions improved when they were told they weren't going to enter alone. Kim Raebin in particular was slowly shifting closer to Cho Seungmin, who had protected him from the horrors of a bird before.

"T-then, how are we going to divide?"

"I want to go with Chungwoo hyung!"

"I wanna be with Seungmin hyung!"

Suddenly, both Seungmin and the leader's stock price was starting to rise.

"...Certainly, they're both reliable in this area..."

I was thinking that it would be good to pair with Seungmin as well while Ryu Chungwoo looked around with a smile.

"Haha, then including me...Um, should I go with Eugene and Moondae?"

"Thank you!"

Keun Sejin opened his mouth.

"Ei~ that's not fun! Chungwoo hyungnim, it's only fun when the scaredy cats are together!"

"Is that so?" Ryu Chungwoo thought out loud.

"Of course!"

And so, because the leader was persuaded by Keun Sejin, the groups were designated by the person who won rock-paper-scissors. The most ridiculous fact was that Keun Sejin was the finalist.

"Let's do two groups of three and one group of two!" he grinned mischievously. "Me, Eugene, and Moondae in one, Seungmin, Raebin, and Sejin hyungnim in two, and Chungwoo hyungnim and Ahyun can be three!"

One thing led to another, and I was thrusted into the dark building with two screaming people.

"Get out! Get out!"

"Aaaahh!!"

I felt like my eardrums would burst out before I could do anything in there.

"I thought you're not afraid of horror movies," I managed to ask Cha Eugene amidst his screaming.

"Just watching it is fine! I hate real ones! Only fake ones are fine!"

His Korean got worse as if fear made him lose some other cognitive functions. But I couldn't answer back, dumbfounded.

"Isn't a haunted house completely fake in a sense?"

To change the topic, I looked at Keun Sejin and questioned, "Why did you choose me?"

"Hm, what can I say...I think there was a calling? I think it would be fun to have the three scaredy-cats overcome our horrors!"

I wanted to curse him out for his crap, but I remembered that we had cameras on our helmets.