No longer an outcast

Loak has always felt like a an outcast in his own family and outside the family home, while his siblings are seen as the golden children he was seen as black sheep. It seems like he could never do anything right in his father eyes, always being seen as messed up child. Even that school he faces his teacher comparing him to neteyam and kiri, even some question if he was even their brother. His classmates bullied him on his looks and when he stood up for himself, he would get blame for it. He thought he will never make any friends until he meet you, a girl that was in same position as him. Soon you and him had become close friends and being each other rock in life, because growing up was not easy.

Y/n " ......" you are waiting at the stop sign for the sully family along with your siblings, the morning did start off well for you as you had gotten in fight with your mom this morning.

Tsireya " sis don't worry everything will be fine mom just need time to cool down"

Y/n " yeah bur she always mad at me"

Aonung " maybe you can stop and think for once before you make her mad, you know mom stressed out because of the renya she dosent need us causing trouble"

Y/n " I didn't do anything"

Aonung " look sis I think it best if you stay under mom radar until everything is settled give her some breathing room"

Y/n " ......."

Aonung " we can talk more about this later but please for now just do your best"

Y/n " sure"

Rotxo " maybe mom will forget everything and see she was the wring and make it up to you"

Y/n " I don't think they will be happening"

?????? " hey everyone" you and your sibling stopped talking and soon saw tuk coming running towards you with her sibling following behind her as well.

Y/n " hey tuk"

Kiri " hey guys wow why do you all look upset"

Aonung " our sister here got into a fight with our mom again"

Neteyam " again what was it abour this time"

Y/n " I dont want to talk about it"

Aonung " she did something or said something to make mom mad and serious herself out"

Neteyam " oh"

Y/n " that not to aonung"

Aonung " well you are making her even more stress y/n you haven't bene pull your weight around the house"

Y/n " I bene doing my job aonung"

Rotxo " hey calm down sis"

Kiri " yeah once your say sorry to her it will be better"

Y/n " why do I have to say sorry she the one who started it"

Tsireya " to be to better person"

Aonung " just apologize to her and make it better for all of us and stop being so selfish"

Y/n " fine this selfish girl is leaving" you soon walked away from them quickly upset about the whole situation even your own sibling wouldn't stand up for you.

????? " y/n wait"

Y/n " lo'ak" you soon looked and saw Lo'ak had ran after you he was always coming after you in situations like this he didn't want to leave you alone.

Lo'ak " hey I'm sorry about what happened back there"

Y/n " it okay I might be the one in the wrong once again"