Chapter 9-Girls' Talk

FRANCE POV

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

Yeah, that was actually Greece shouting at me for my life decisions...Kinda normal, if you want to know. We were now at my house, having finished from work, talking about what happened with me and Germany, and this mysterious girl that came out of the blue.

"AND WHAT SHOULD I HAVE DONE? I-I WAS JEALOUS AND HE LEFT ME WITHOUT A WARNING, I WANTED TO PUNISH HIM...", I said shouting back, trying to justify my actions. "Oh Gosh...And you had to be so cold towards him...? What if he is actually hurt?", Greece asked. "Well...UGH, I WAS FEELING LOST...". "And jealous...", Greece added while raising an eyebrow. I sighed, she was right..."Yeah...You are right...I was actually very jealous of this girl...". Greece leaned back to the sofa. "I get it...But really, who is she anyway? I mean...That's quite weird...A girl appearing suddenly, when you are sure that you fell in love with the one she was interacting with today. Maybe it's a sign from the Universe...", she said while looking up. I looked at her in disbelief. "Are you kidding me...?". She turned to me. "Well, not really. Maybe it is indeed the Universe trying to tell us something...". I was frustrated. "TELL US WHAT? THAT I CAN'T FALL IN LOVE?". "Look, you made a promise and broke it, this can be your Karma.". "Right, I forgot that you believe in such things...", I said sarcastically. She smirked. "Mostly for gossip and fun...". I lied with my face on a pillar,my voice sounding muffled. "UGH, I WILL STAY SINGLE FOREVER...". Greece replied to my statement. "Weeeeeell...Being single isn't that bad...I mean, you can watch whatever you want on the TV, you have the choice to NOT clean your house, you have the whole bed for yourself-", I cut her off while sitting up. "WHAT IF I WANT TO SHARE MY BED WITH SOMEONE, HUH? IS IT SO BAD?". Greece was looking at me with wide eyes, probably being shocked by my sudden interuption. She was doing nothing for a moment, when I saw her trying hard to hold her laugh. But she didn't succeed in doing so...She bursted out laughing, falling on the floor. She was crying out of laughters. I was looking at her confused. "Uhh...Why are you laughing?". After a few seconds, she managed to speak. "Y-You said that you want to share your bed with s-someone...Well, I didn't know you had inappropriate INTENTIONS, BAHAHAHAHAHA...". And she continued laughing hard, when I finally realised what she was implying. I looked away embarrassed, blushing hard on the thoughts that came to my mind. "I DIDN'T MEAN THAT, STOP TALKING NONSENSE...".

"Okay okay, sorry...Heh...", she said while wipping some tears from her eyes. I looked at her annoyed. "ANYWAYS...What can I do to draw his attention...?". "You want him badly, huh?". I nodded with a blush on my face. "You can tell him that you want to share your bed with someon-". OKAY, THIS TIME, GREECE ATE A PILLOW ON THE FACE, I HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS. "Ohhhh, you are being cruel...Tsk tsk tsk...", she shook her head in disapproval. I was clearly frustrated. "Okay, seriously now..."...Woah, she actually started speaking true philosophy. "Maybe you should do exactly the opposite of what you want from him...". What? "What do you mean?", I asked her with genuine curiosity. "Well, you want his attention, no?"...Yeah, I clearly wanted it...I nodded again. "So, maybe you should ignore him.". That made me even more confused. "But how is this going to work?". "Guys like it when girls are being mysterious, he will try to catch up with you if you ignore him...Got it?". I rubbed the back of my neck. "Quite yeah, but are we sure this works?". Greece smirked and closed her eyes in pride. "Oh, believe me, it works 90% of the time...". "And what about this 10%...?". Greece shot her eyes open and looked at me. 'Well...I don't know if this will work if you both try doing that and being too stubborn to follow each other...This is only a 10% though, I don't think he will do it too...". I sighed. "Let's hope he won't...Thanks for the advise, by the way...". Greece smiled. "I can be serious if I want to.". "Exactly...IF you want...". We both laughed.

Suddenly, Greece's phone began to rang. She picked it up. "Hello?...Oh! Hi UK!...Yeah, I'm good.You?...Great...Of course...Sure!...Yeah, I will be there in a a bit...See you!". She hung up. "What does UK want?", I asked Greece. She turned to me. "He actually invited me to his house to have a chat, I haven't seen him for a long time now. Scotland will be there too. You know that they are together, right?". "Of course, and I'm very happy for them. So, I assume that you will have to leave now?". "Actually, yeah, I told him I would be there in a few minutes.", she said while standing up from the sofa. I stood up too. "I will walk you to the door then.", I offered. We walked to the door and I opened it for Greece. "Thanks, and I hope I helped with my advise. Good luck with Germany...", she smirked. I chuckled. "Thank you, I appreciate your help. Have fun!". We waved at each other and then she left. I closed the door and went to my bedroom. I just lied to my bed and started thinking how this will work with Germany.