Chapter 25-Comforting Fra-Wait, who...?

GERMANY POV

What...what are we supposed to do now...? Who is even the person entering the room...? And what do they want? Think, Germany...Think fast, you only have a few seconds...

...

You know what? Time's up...Before I could even process the situation, Nazi jumped behind the desk to shield his appearance. He was panting heavily, slightly shaking in worry. And in my mind, I was desperately wandering around, searching for some control system to get over my body and thoughts again...Nazi wouldn't be happy, but we didn't have any other choice...

We are screwed, we are screwed..., Nazi started mumbling under his breath. I facepalmed and whispered.

"Shut up, I'm trying to think...If they see you, they will get scared and call the police...", I said mostly to myself. 

Do something then...!, he whispered-yelled, looking at the sides of the desk.

"What?! You have taken over my body, what am I supposed to do...?!", I whispered-yelled back. We were so pathetic...

Don't ask me, you are the genius here..., he shrugged and shifted in his position, causing soft noises.

"Stop moving!", I scholded him. But he was such an idiot...Oh mein Gott...

But I'm nervous...!

"Nervous you won't fulfill your "precious dream"...?", I rolled my eyes.

Keep telling yourself that..., he sarcased back, his voice slightly rising. Just then, it was at this moment that we knew...

we fucked up...

"Motherfucker, they can hear you!", I whisper-yelled in panic while tugging on my short hair in frustration. Nazi widened his eyes and then frowned in anger.

You are telling me this now...?!

"You should have known...!", I protested back. We found ourselves getting drowned in a meaningless banter because of Nazi's stupidity...So absorbed for the winner of the arguement, that we didn't even notice the person's footsteps getting closer to the side of the desk. We took a glimpse of their presence with the corner of our eye, and Nazi jolted his head towards their direction, looking at them with wide eyes. I gulped hard, my stmach twisting in worry. I felt like I was about to pass out the moment I saw them...

It was...

Poland...?

Wait, why Poland...? I mean...I thought it would be France or...

It doesn't matter...The fact that it is someone who wasn't supposed to know about my past is still conserning...The few seconds of silence were extremely awkward, and Poland was just staring at Nazi with wide eyes filled of disbelief and confusion. Nazi glanced at the side and then back at her, before suddenly and without warning letting me take control. I didn't ask for it, especially not now...But of course Nazi would run away from a difficult situation and let me stain my hands with blood...

I transformed back to normal and looked at Poland myself. My breath was caught in my throat, it was like I had forgotten how to breath. I opened my mouth to speak, to say anything...but no words came out.

However, the silence broke with Poland's sweet smile...Why was she smiling...? She would celebrate her wining, finding out who I truly was...and then she would report me to the police and EU, wouldn't she...?

But no...She just kept staring at me with her brown eyes, smiling softly. I almost got lost in a faze of...I don't even know...It felt surreal...Too surreal...Like it was  dream or even a sitaution I didn't want to escape from...It was peaceful and quiet.