"I don't even wanna know."

"Oh, God," Lucy breathes.

"Shh. Just relax, Luce," Tim whispers.

"Tim. Tim—It hurts," she whimpers.

"I know. They're so tense," he grunts out as he digs his thumbs into Lucy's shoulders.

"Fuck!" she cries.

He leans down to kiss the top of her head as an attempt to distract her from the pain he's causing, but, with every movement his fingers make as they grind into her skin, her grip on his office desk tightens and more curses, whimpers, and groans fall from her lips.

⊹⊹⊹

"Go find Tim. I need his help with something," Nyla instructs Angela without looking up from her paperwork.

Angela mumbles an acknowledgment and begins to make her way through the bullpen. She turns into the hallway that Tim's office is located on and stops short when she sees the blinds are closed.

"Hm. He must not be in there," she murmurs to herself and spins on her heel.

"Fuck!"

Angela's stopped in her tracks at the yelp that comes from Tim's office. Her brows furrow and she turns back around. She walks to Tim's door and—idiotically—presses her ear against his door.

A litany of fucks, oh my Gods, and other various...noises can be heard on the other side of the door, and Angela almost gags as she sits there for at least two minutes.

She take a quick step backwards when all sound from the room comes to a halt. She raises her fist to knock when the door swings open—almost punching Tim in the face.

"Oh. Hey, Ange. Need somethin'?" he asks innocently.

Angela glances at Lucy.

Her hair is slightly disheveled, her uniform shirt is wrinkled, her cheeks are flushed, and her eyes are glazed over.

Angela looks back up at Tim in shock, and his eyebrows just furrow in confusion.

"Wha—"

Angela cuts him off, "I don't even wanna know." She swiftly turns around and practically runs back to Nyla.

"What do you think that was about?" Tim ponders as he and his girlfriend walk in the same direction as her.

"I dunno," Lucy mumbles, interlacing her fingers with Tim's.