Brothers Black

Agatha Burke was avoiding Regulus Black with all her might. She wanted to scream, maybe hex someone—preferably him. It had been a complete mistake, such a big, big mistake. And even though they both might've wanted it at the time, it had been an incredibly bad idea.

However, every time she zoned out or wasn't on guard, her only thought was the one she was trying to forget the most. His lips on hers, his strong arms holding her up against the wall, his groan which vibrated through her mouth. And when she had pushed his hips closer to hers she had felt a prominent bulge in his trousers. It would have been easier to forget and get over the happenings of Saturday night if the bulge were smaller and if his snogging wasn't so fucking good.

Agatha, Zelia and Emma were walking to lunch that Tuesday afternoon, 15th of November.

"He wasn't staring, why would he be?" asked Agatha with a grimace.

"I swear, Agatha, even Emma says so —"

Emma hummed.

"Black was boring holes into your head the whole Charms lesson," said Zelia lowly.

"No he wasn't, you must be seeing things."

Emma and Zelia rolled their eyes. They walked in silence the rest of the way to the great hall.

In all honesty, she had felt his eyes on her. However, she wanted to act like she always had. She hadn't told the girls about the incident and she wasn't going to. To her displeasure, Regulus definitely had not been avoiding her. Every time she looked at him; in class, in the great hall, in the common room he was either smirking smugly or checking her out. He was torturing her.

"I have to talk to Evan about that Transfiguration essay— oh, perfect there are seats next to them," smiled Emma.

Agatha closed her eyes regrettably but kept walking. Emma and Zelia—who were the ones that needed actual help with the assignment—sat themselves down with Evan between them. Barty sat next to Regulus so now the only place left was, typically, next to Black.

He smiled at her when she sat herself down. Not an actual smile, one that didn't reach his eyes and he only looked more amused. "Burke."

She glowered and said: "Black."

As the two girls started asking questions about the topic, Evan quickly glanced between an almost smirking Black and a scowling Burke before going back to the two girls. Barty was wearing a tight-lipped smile as he ate his soup while occasionally side-eyeing Regulus and Agatha. After a while he started arguing with Zelia about the assignment.

Regulus found the situation funny. He knew Agatha didn't. So he placed his hand on her thigh. He heard a sharp intake of breath to his left and knew he had succeeded. Everyone was so busy thinking about themselves that no one noticed. He held it there for approximately half a minute while talking to the others and then moved it upward. She looked at him while trying to keep a nonchalant vibe. He glanced at her and then promptly went back to the conversation. Agatha also cut in on a few points and chuckled if Evan said something funny, but inwards she was shaking, panicking. He squeezed her thigh slightly and moved his hand an infinitesimal amount but he was so close. At this point she wanted him to pleasure her, but not at lunch. Therefore she swiftly banged her heel into his shoe, he winced slightly and retracted his hand, glancing at her darkly.

"Agatha," said a low, dark male voice.

She turned around. "Wilkes, hello," she smiled.

Fuck, she thought. Black had just seconds before nearly fingered her under the table and now Wilkes was there?