An Enjoyable Nightmare

TW: slight sexual content

Agatha's frustration had somewhat subsided after she slapped Black. It was still there in any case, it would always be. It was as if he somehow knew every move she was about to make. It was almost as if he knew exactly how she would react to what he said or did. It was almost as if he knew, sensed something about her, the problem was that she did not know what if was. How was it possible? She was the opposite of transparent. She never let anyone besides Emma, Zelia and Evan see any side of her other than the cold one. Perhaps Emma and Zelia had been right about the two being more alike than they thought.

Agatha slept soundly in her bed while having herself a wonderful dream. Well, not exactly wonderful, but enjoyable.

She moaned loudly as he pushed yet another finger inside her and moved them in a come-hither motion while eating her out.

She was sat on the countertop in Black's bathroom, he had just healed her hand and things had... escalated, to say the least.

He looked so pretty while between her legs. His hair contrasted her skin so beautifully.

"Fuck I'm close—" she groaned.

It felt so good. So very good. So intense. He was so fucking good.

"Come for me, Burke," he mumbled.

Agatha woke up with wide eyes and sat up straight in her bed. As she took her time realising what she had just been dreaming about she got more and more mortified. She was now completely red in the face.

"Oh my fucking—" she mumbled. She sighed and took her head in her hands, looking hopeless. "Get a life, Burke."

She, for a split second, thought that she had gotten her period but then realised that she was merely wet. Not just wet, more like soaking, sopping wet.

Her shoulders slumped and she sat there, helplessly, staring at the carved details on the wood of her bed. Then she raked a hand through her hair. Her head met the pillow roughly. She pushed the palms of her hands against her eyes in exhaustion, creating pressure.

"What is wrong with me?" she groaned.

Get your act together, Burke, she thought.

And that she decided to do. So, after concluding that she wouldn't fall asleep for a long time, she sat up and took a deep breath. She looked over at the alarm clock on her nightstand which read that it was 3.12 a.m.

She decided to go read by the fire in the common room. It was a calming environment; the open fire, the view of life in the lake from the windows, and last but not least, she would probably not be thinking as much of the dream as she would if she were in the same bed in which she'd had it.

Therefore she descended the steps, not even having changed our of her nightgown, only put on some woollen socks and slippers with her book in hand. The common room was even darker than it was when she came back from her patrols at night, and if possible, more silent.

Agatha sat herself down on the comfortable couch in front of the fireplace which was still burning.

"Lumos," she said and held her wand in front of her book so she could read.

It had only been half an hour and Agatha was completely entranced by her book. It was about the life as a witch in the 17th century. At that moment, 3.45 a.m, she read about the witch trials. The water underneath the icy lake calmly sloshed against the window, fish and merpeople looked in at the happenings of the common room. The only sound she could hear was the crackling of the fire and the pages of her book flipping to the next which she read, yearning to know what happens next.