Episode 1

The episode starts outside of Bowser's Castle in the Mushroom Kingdom, where we see Mario and his brother Luigi fighting their way inside against of troop of Koopa Troopas (red and green) and Goombas. After the Mario Brothers have dealt with them, they give each other a high five.

Mario: Nice job, little brother.

Luigi: You too, Mario.

Their celebration is cut short when a sound makes them look over to see some Chain Chomps heading towards them and they run. As they run through the hall, Luigi screams.

Mario: What is it, Luigi?

As Luigi points ahead of them, they both see Hammer, Boomerang, and Fire Brothers standing in front of them. As the Mario Brothers stop running, they're completely surrounded. Around the corner of the hall, Yoshi arrives with Toad riding on him, jumps over to Chain Chomps and land in front of the Mario Brothers.

Toad: We're here to help.

Yoshi: And just in time.

Mario and Luigi: Toad, Yoshi.

Toad pulls out two Super Stars.

Toad: Here, grab one.

As Toad throws up the two Super Stars, the Mario brothers each caught one and they start glowing rainbow colors, which scares the Chain Chomps away. The Mario Brothers turn to the Hammer, Boomerang, and Fire Brothers, making them run away scared and then the Mario Brothers turn to Yoshi and Toad with smiles.

Luigi: Thanks for the save you guys.

Toad: No problem.

Mario: Come on, we got to save the Princess.

The Mario and Luigi jump up and break a hole into the ceiling. On the roof of the castle, we Bowser watching his troops a boarding his Airship and four Hammer Brothers carrying a caged Princess Peach.

Princess Peach: You won't get away with this, Bowser!

But Bowser just chuckles.

Bowser: Of course I'll get away with this, my beautiful princess.

Just then, Bowser's Magikoopa adviser named Kamek flies down to him on his broom.

Bowser: Is everything ready, Kamek?

Kamek: Yes, sire. It won't be long now.

Bowser: Good.

Suddenly, the Hammer, Boomerang, Fire Brothers and Chain Chomps the Mario Brothers scared off have arrived and they quickly get onboard the Airship, while one Hammer Brother runs towards Bowser.

Hammer Brother: Sir, the Mario Brothers are on their way!

Bowser just scoffs and jumps aboard his Airship.

Bowser: Let them come, I have a little parting gift for them!

Right on cue, the Mario Brothers, Yoshi and Toad break through the ceiling and are now on the roof of the Castle, which Princess Peach sees and smiles.

Princess Peach: Mario.

But the four Hammer Brothers, plus the one that informed Bowser of the Mario Brothers' arrival quickly get the cage aboard the Airship.

Mario: Give it up, Bowser!

Luigi: Yea, you know how this ends.

But Bowser just laughs.

Bowser: But, this time is different annoying plumbers!

Toad: How so?

Bowser: Well little mushroom twerp, things have changed. Since I can't take over the Mushroom Kingdom without you pain in the drain plumbers ruining my evil plans, I'll just find a different kingdom to rule. Kamek!

Kamek: Yes, sir!

Kamek flies and casts a spell with his magic wand to create a Warp Pipe Zone appearing on one of the dark clouds. The Airship then flies towards the Warp Pipe Zone.

Mario: Quick, we can't let them get away!

The Mario Brothers, Yoshi, and Toad quickly jump onto the bottom of the Airship and it goes through the Warp Pipe Zone. As the Airship gets out from the Warp Pipe Zone, they arrive in another world that's not the Mushroom Kingdom, but the Mario Brothers, Yoshi, and Toad all lose their grip and fall, which gives Princess Peach who saw it have a worried look.

Princess Peach: Mario!

Bowser laughs as Mario and his friends fall into what looks like a desert and his Airship flies further away. On ground, Mario and Luigi get up from the fall while Yoshi and Toad also get up and recover from the fall.

Mario: Is everyone ok?

Toad: Yea, but where are we?

Luigi: We must be in this new world Bowser mentioned. But how do we get home?

Mario: We'll worry about that later. Right now we have to save the princess and stop Bowser from taking over this kingdom. Come on.

Few hours later, Mario and his friends are walking through the desert, but are tired from walking.

Luigi: Mama Mia, this desert is almost more hot than the desert back in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Toad: My feet are tired.

Yoshi: I need some water.

They stop walking and Mario turns back to them.

Mario: I know we're all tired, but we need to save the princess and stop Bowser.

Luigi: But his Airship could've gone anywhere, Mario. It's hopeless.

Yoshi: We can't give up, Luigi.

Toad: Maybe their might be someone out here who can help us.

Suddenly, they hear a scream.

Mario: Did you guys hear that?

Toad: Yea, it must've came from up ahead. Let's go!

They start running and up ahead of them, we see a girl with an orange dress and crown being attack by four Koopa Troopas with smoothed black shells.

Girl: Stay away!

The Koopa Troopas laugh, until the Mario Brothers have arrived and they stomp on the Koopa Troopas, making them retreat into their shells, but as balls. Curious, Luigi picks one of them up.

Luigi: That's weird, what's up with these Koopa Troopas?

Girl: Get rid of those!

As Yoshi and Toad arrive, Mario and Luigi look over to the girl.

Girl: Those are Bombshell Koopa Troopas, their Koopa Troopas with bombs for shell. If their stomped on, they retreat into their shells as they form up into a bomb until they blow up.

Mario and his friends gasp from this and quickly kick away the bombs as they blow up. Luigi looks over to the girl, but blushes a little.

Mario: Thanks for the warning, are you ok?

Girl: Yes, I'm Princess Daisy of Sarasaland. And thanks you for saving me.

Mario: Our pleasure, my name is Mario.

Yoshi: I'm Yoshi.

Toad: I'm Toad.

Mario: And this is my brother Luigi.

Luigi quickly snaps out of his "crush zone" and steps over to Princess Daisy.

Luigi: I'm Luigi, it's nice to meet you, princess.

Princess Daisy slightly chuckles, while Mario, Yoshi, and Toad smirk at Luigi crushing on her.