part 13 - Return

Pete pov

_________

It's morning , vegas is busy with the work. So he didn't get the time to eat breakfast. Even though I confessed to him . I am still scared to confront him sometimes. May be because he loves me , he forgave me about leaking the files. But I don't have the courage to bring that topic . I am still scared of that night , vegas were hurt because of me.

But he is good towards me. Whenever he goes to work. He kisses me when he leaves. . Some  Sundays  he took me to dinner, far away from here.so that no one recognises  us. Still some guys does recognise vegas, because he is so famous. That time I hides myself. I am still insecure of my looks and my position that I am just a bodyguard. Also I don't want anyone to find out  that we are going out neither he. But I wanted to tell to Porsche since he is my best friend. I shared my personal feelings with him. But I didn't get  a chance to meet. That I will be busy or with vegas when he calls. Same goes for him he will be busy when I calls.

Vegas and I got only little  some times to spend with each other. I speaks lot.  But he never told me to shut up . I made him to try spicy food, that he is not even fond of. I never thought that I can spend such times with vegas . I usually sleeps at vegas' room. Those days when he came late , I sleeps at my room . But he sneaks to my room and hugs me. Most days are wild 🥵. But somedays he sleeps of tiredness. Day by day I started to love him more and more. When I couldn't see him, I am tensed. Well I wanted to protect him by staying his side all the day .

Hope the day he hates me never come. Yeah  I loved him before but now I  realize that I love him more than I thought.

He looks so hot when he do something serious.  But when I enter the he will stop everything he doing so that he concentrate on me. I don't know when I will collapse that he eats me every night. But I love it. If it is vegas I am willing to do anything. .....

I love you vegas....

Vegas pov

___________

I am going to meet Porsche. Even though I started to see Porsche, only because kinn wanted him and he got some connection with major. But depends on his looks and character I think he is somewhat my type. Ah it's been 3 months , I have been putting up a drama that I am in love this major 's bodyguard. To execute my plan, I needed him. But I agree that he is compatible with me in bed. But I don't want to involve with such guys.

I want pete  to regret that he placed his hand  on fire by leaking my files. He thought that I forgave him , because I love him.thats what I wanted him to believe too.Anyway he is not the  major problem. But he is little annoying. Always blh blah blah about something especially about his grandmother . He only have one relative but  he got to speak a lot about them . It is easy to make him do whatever I say. Hmm love got some power. To me he is one of them who I hooked up with.

I can endure everything to make my plan work. This time I am gonna make kinn regret . Also uncle korn .  I am waiting for their destruction . ...

It's morning, that macau is having breakfast with vegas.  Suddenly a guest arrives to their table

Tankhun: hi my dear cousins....

Macau and Vegas sighs both of them together : what are you doing here?

Tankhun : well, I am here pick my own things.

Macau : we don't have anything here that is yours.

Tankhun: yes you have one.

Vegas : stop with the nonsense, tell me why are you here?

Tankhun: I am taking my pete back.

Macau and Vegas stops . Macau suddenly felt sad . While vegas smrinks that he can only execute his plan if pete is on the major mansion.