part:25 - The distance

It's been one month since pete left minor mansion . Everyone is doing their own jobs . Vegas also being busy .

Morning

Vegas : good morning, macau ..

Macau: goodmorning phii..

They chit-chats and diverges to their own ways . Vegas enters his office . Sits on his chair.

Vegas : huh .... It's another day. Tired of pretending I am ok.   Hope he is doing well .

From childhood onwards when I desire something . I will make it mine . The habit didn't get away from me , Even after I grow up. But first time I did let something get off from my hand. Which was the most important of everything. I regret it . I couldn't give him happiness. No I snatched the happiness that he already had in his life.

I went to major mansion several times after that. I could feel his presence there. But I didn't had the courage to look straight into his face . I don't want to make him suffer anymore also I don't want to see that helpless face that he made that day. It has  the power to destroy me.

I don't know if he is okay , if he is eating well or he is sleeping well. But I sure that he will be okay because he is with tankhun.  He cherishes everything he has in his life. .... He will look after pete .... Atleast better than me... 

( Vegas closes his eyes) : I never thought that it will be this much difficult to live in the absence of petehuh . Glad if I had a redo button....
...

Nop: khun vegas...... Vegas.....

Vegas: yeah ...

Nop : your  father is calling you to his chamber .

Vegas became alert.

Vegas : yeah I will be there .

Nope leaves the room .

Vegas reaches the gun's chamber . He got something is wrong by seeing his father's face.

Vegas: pa...

In the major mansion .

Korn  also having more illegal business that kinn , kim and tankhun doesn't knows . Which were not it in the records. It is kept secret and illegal . Kinn always kept his business honest. But kinn definitely knows that korn was doing something behind his back. Gun also had hand in this. Vegas knows about this . But he was against it. But he couldn't do anything. He warned gun about the consequences, but the greedness of both brothers didn't convinced. Also gun threatened vegas by macau. So vegas stayed out of it.  But things are getting out of control already. Korn already set a kingdom underground. Gun doesn't seem to like this. . He was looking for a moment to destroy korn and take that position. Finally the moment that gun was looking for came.

Usual meeting was held at major mansion. Vegas also came to the meeting. Pete was in duty today . But he was not allowed in the meeting room by korn after that incidence. He waits at the door. He saw vegas coming from far towards the room .
Pete closes his eyes. Vegas passes pete and  Vegas closes his hand tight.

Meeting was about enlarging the buisness to overseas.. But the strategy didn't seem right to kinn and Vegas. Kinn offended the idea . While Vegas kept his silence in this matter. Korn didn't allow kinn to continue.

Korn : let's end the meeting here.

Kinn: I am not finished talking.. pa..

Korn : we can discuss it later. You are only focusing on small matters. Let's end it here . And we are moving forward with this....

Vegas smrinks.

Meeting come to an end . Every one was leaving the room . Kinn stopped Vegas

Vegas : tell me...

Kinn : do you agree with this plan ?

Vegas : I don't....

Kinn : then why didn't you spoke?

Vegas : did you get any result after you talked ? Nothing right... You couldn't even complete what you were speaking...

Kinn : then what ? Are you also sticking to this plan

Vegas : I am not convinced, but do I have any other option then...

Kinn: Vegas... Plz . You know the consequences. Attacking the opponents territory without any talks is godamn bad idea .
Do you think we can withstand them . Only we will loose everything. Our stocks , money,  also our bodyguards...

Vegas : what ...?

Kinn : yeah ... On the basis of pa idea , our bodyguards will invade them firstly as a test dose .... And the head will be pete..

Vegas clenches his teeth..

Kinn : you know that we don't have any idea about their godowns.... How many people will be there ... Or how much resources they have ... And our bodyguards will don't have any idea about the strength the opponents have .. how will we win. No chances...

The door of the room opens , Vegas saw that pete standing there.. knowing nothing that he is going to be the bait...

Vegas : I am  telling  you the plan won't happen.. beleive me..  help me just hault the plan ...

Kinn : hmm...

Vegas leaves the mansion...

Kinn and Porsche on kinns room ..

Porsche:  how the meeting went ?

Kinn : it's on bad term..

Porsche: what ? Look kinn plz stop the plan . I won't allow pete to leave into a hell ... Not only pete others also

Kinn : I am also trying. I discussed it with Vegas..

Porsche: what ? Do you think he will help . He never care about Majors bodyguards. Not even theirs..

Kinn: he told me that he will help .also he were so angry when he heard about the real plan .....

Porsche: what ? I am sure he is concerned about the stock and business not about any lives. Anyways hope he will come up anything.

Kinn : hmm .. he seemed different..

Porsche: what do you mean ?

Kinn : I know him from the time we were born. The Vegas I know never cared about anything and greedy.
But I am sure that he is not now.    something happened... But the devil inside him is still there . I am sure it's not about the stocks or business.... The look in his eyes......  It can end everything..........