part 26: helpless

Vegas in his chamber.

He knows that this is going to be the big fight that going to be happen . Korn's idea is to measure the strength of opponents with one of their strongest bodyguards. He knows that pete is one of the biggest bait . Vegas is sure that the opponents got a big circle which Vegas or korn don't know how big it is . To conquer them they need more power than they have now. Vegas is sure that pete's can't handle them . It will be hard for pete to escape...

Vegas bangs his wrist on the table with anger..

korn's evilness and greed can kill pete.... Even gun agreed to the plan because he can benefit from it

Nop enters room.

Vegas : I need all details of father and korn meetings.

Nop : khun Vegas... But .... If gun knows..

Vegas : I said I want it.

2 days later .

Nop reaches Vegas..

Nop : khun Vegas , the files are ready.

Vegas  immediately look at all the files and meetings of korn and gun .

Vegas find out that gun has grouped up with one of the major families enemies ( french men )to conquer major family. When major family attack their opponent same time gun will attack major family with help of  French men .

Vegas : shit..... 

Nop : khun Vegas , your father is playing the biggest and dangerous play this time.

Vegas : I know.

Suddenly someone bangs on Vegas chamber , it's one of their bodyguards.

BodyGuard: khun Vegas , your pa wants you to meet him .

Vegas : I will be there.

Vegas on his mind when he walks to his father's chamber ( I don't know what he is cooking in his mind . It will sure be about attacking the major. He knows I have the power to do that. If I be with him with that plan  I can't help pete .... If kinn knows about the plan they will never be quiet. I think it's going to be a lustful war , which can end both)

Vegas : pa ..

Gun : come my son..

Vegas : why did you ask to see me.

Gun : haha... You know that we are in a crucial point of our business. Today all the power that major family hold is result of our hardwork. Also korn is planning to take all the business to himself and make kinn the owner of everything... Then what about us son. What about you.... You are the major asset of all that business how can we forgive them..

Vegas : what do you mean , pa?

Gun : we are going to conquer everything by force... That's our only way .

Vegas : you need me to fight them..

Gun : yeah , I know you can ... The day the half of the major families bodyguards leave to godown , it's our turn..

Vegas : but..

Gun's eyebrows touches each other

Gun :  now you start to question me. Huh.... I said to do it. Not for any opinion.  Don't be ungrateful bastard. Kinn is going to take the place after korn . And are you going to continue work under them like a dog . Korn deceived me . If you want to be my son... Do what I say.

Vegas : yes pa..( Vegas didn't had any choice just to agree them )

Vegas leaves the chamber. Things are more complicated now. But pa didn't told me about his grouping with french men. With their help it will sure that he can take over the major family...