1

5 months later...

Jayda POV

"Dana!" Asia yelled.

"What? Why everybody yell my name like I am doing something?" We laughed.

"Because you don't need to go into that big ass crowd by yourself." Asia yelled and Sierra walked down the bleachers.

"Sierra be careful." Zhafir watched her every step and he got up and held out his hand and she grabbed it. "You shouldn't have wore to a the park what the fuck were you thinking?"

"I might find a rich nigga." She said simply and we laughed.

"Girl. Go change your shoes." He gave her his keys.

"No." She held them up and he take them and grabbed her and pulled her.

"Mm." Money man walked up and gave Asia her snack from the snack lady.

I should've ask for something. Damn. But I am not feeling good plus he didn't offer.

"Thank you baby." She kissed him.

"No problem."

"Malik!" Dana called him and he made his way to her without stepping off the court.

Right now we are at the park at this little cook out thing everybody threw for Antonio. He wanted a party so we threw it. Well mostly Zhafir and Sierra.

"No!" Sierra ran past in her heels.

I couldn't help but laugh at how fast her ass was flying.

"She is so stupid!" Dana laughed and Zhafir sat down shaking his head.

"He is hating on my drip!" Sierra walked back around the bleacher.

"Your ass tired as fuck. Come on stop playing." She laughed breathlessly.

"That shit did tired me out." She walked over to him. "I am tired!"

"Stop yelling." He helped her take her heels off.

"I am using my outside voice!" She yelled and he look up at her and she shrugged. "I am sorry."

"Hey y'all." Nijay walked up and Chris was behind her.

"Listen, we have to many friends." Chris groaned and we laughed.

"Babe shut up, I am hungry." Nijay

"Me too. Let's go get some-"

"Stay still. Before you be putting these hoes on by yourself." Zhafir sighed and she rolled her eyes.

"I wish he would shut up." We laughed.

"Yo yo yo." Lenny walked up and Tabby followed behind him.

"Wussup old man."

"Lenny." Zhafir dapped him up.

"Hey pretty." He hugged Sierra.