6

Dana POV

"I'm still in love!" Sierra yelled. "With you boy!" We danced together and she held me.

One thing I can count on Sierra for is a good vibe, nothing but pure and genuine vibes. We can party together, we can have deep discussions together, we can go out together, we can have a surface level fun... No matter what I'm on she's on. She's a great friend. She's the only one that I can actually go to the club with and have a good time without feeling like I am being too wild or too much, if I'm being too much, she's being too much. She definitely matches my vibe.

"Dirty dirty dirty love." I sung and we swayed back and forth.

"Me and Zhafir are together." She spoke into my ear and I gasped.

"Really?" I asked and blushed. "Oh my goodness."

"I know, I just said fuck it and gave it a try plus we are trying for a baby." I frowned and she laughed. " it's more for me than him, I really want a baby. I know that if I have a baby with him... Well, I'm hoping that could make me forget about the loss of our first baby, but if it doesn't work, it was worth a try. Plus I'm ready to be a mom, I absolutely adore Ri'ja and I love her like my own but the truth about all of it is, she's not my daughter and it's so many things that I wanna do for her that I can't do, it's so many things that I wanna do with her, but I can't do. She can't call me, mom, I mean she can, but as of right now, no. Asia doesn't really like me so I doubt that that is going to be allowed. I don't see myself ever leaving Zhafir, ever. Unless he makes me and if he makes me leave them again, that's the last time. I'm not gonna keep going through this and I told him that. I am choosing me in right now. This is what I wanna do, this is what I want, this has always been when I wanted, but sometimes what you want is not meant for you. I will give this a try because he genuinely seems like a different person, and I fell in love with him all over again, I fell in love with the guy that I created in my delusions but now it's a reality. He's so nice to me, he's so sweet he's so loving and so caring and he's a great dad. He's so gentle and patient. I love him." I nodded.

" love who you love, I've been saying that you needed to give him a try, and I have always felt that connection between two. I hated it of course because Asia is my sister, but there was no denying it at the end of the day. God just had to drag him through the dirt to see how he made you feel so he can have a better understanding on your stance. Nobody will ever understand you until they're in your shoes, and that's what God showed him. Karma is a bitch literally and everything he put out. He got it right the fuck back in full circle. All those other girls were lessons, and he learned from that and came to where he felt most at home and most loved, and most understood. You guys were destined." She nodded.

"Thank you so much for being so kind to me. You are one of the realest females I ever met in my life and I am so glad to have met someone like me yet so different. I absolutely adore you." I smiled at her word. "I love you for real. I can't imagine my life without you."

"I love you too Sierra and I can say the same for you, you are one human of the most genuine people I have ever met. You are rude as fuck, while still being sweet and kind, even after all, you've been doing life. I admire you. I can't imagine my life without you either." She wiped her face.

"I am crying in the middle of the club." We laughed and I hugged her.

"It's alright. Let's just keep dancing."

"Ou let's make our niggas come dance with us."

"Zhafir dancing? I can't see it." She laughed.

"I am going to make him, he will do anything I say."

"Okay come on." I grabbed her hand and we maneuver through the crowd. "Baby." I called out and Malik turned around.

"Yes mama?" Sierra let me go and zhafir got up and help her up the steps.