5

Asia POV

" so you wanna break up because my dad lives with me?" I asked.

" it doesn't have anything to do with him living here... That's your dad. It's the pedestal that you hold him on. You do know that you are a grown, right?" I frowned.

" I know I am grown but if he asks certain things of me, I'm going to do it. Just off respect. Would you want to see your daughter kissing on or lapped on some man?"

"I wouldn't care. I wouldn't give one single fuck Asia. At your age, I wouldn't give a fuck." He scoffed. " you do know that you're 23 years old?"

" and you are 25." I spoke simply.

" yeah but I'm an adult, I pay my bills, I make my own money. You don't see my mom around here telling you to keep 4 feet away... It doesn't even make sense. I'm your man."

" he just has boundaries..."

" well, he's just gonna have to deal with us touching shit because y'all live together, he's invading your space. I can't hug you, I can't kiss you, I can't hold you... We barely sleep in the same fucking room. I am a grown ass man."

" I get what you're saying, but you're not trying to understand what I'm saying."

" I understand what you're saying, I'm just not going for it." I sighed. "You and your dad can be together."

"What?"

"I am done." I stood up because he tripping. "What?"

"What did you say?"

"I said you and you dad can be together all by y-" I popped his ass right in the mouth and just started swinging.

I have been wanting to do this forever, I don't even care. I'm not happy with him anymore just simply off of the way they talk to me, especially when we argue. I've been trying to keep it cute and shit, but... I do not give a fuck where this goes, but I know I'm going to beat him the fuck up.

"Asia!" He yelled and I kept swinging.

"Stop fucking playing with me!"

The way he talks to me, his mouth is just too much and I've been holding back and I'm trying to be a different person but it's just not working.

"Chill the fuck out." He pushed and I flew into the wall and damn near broke through the wall.

Ri'ja started crying in the other room.

"You fucking crazy! You stupid bitch!" I got up and rushed at him and face shot after face shot and he slapped me down to the floor. "Stop!"

"Why would you hit me?" He wiped his nose that was leaking.

"Are you fucking crazy?! Look what you did to my face! You beating on me like a fucking dude! Look at you! You look just like the fuck animal you acting like! You crazy dumb bitch! Now you are crying you stupid bitch, now I see why you ex use to beat your ass."

"Fuck you, you bitch! I see why you ex cheated on you! She fuck your dad because you are gay as fuck! You walk around here acting like a pure bitch! Complaining, talking to me crazy, so emotional, cry baby ass, motherless child."

"You daughter is a motherless child bitch! This is your first time having her since I met your stupid ass! My mom died in the war so she has an excuse to not be here, you are just on your knees sucking dick, you to busy to go see your daughter that is why I really don't respect your duck ass."

"My daughter is fine bitch. Even if I die, I know for sure the man that I decided to lay down with will take care of my child. Your mother couldn't say the same..." he scoffed.