1.5

Dana POV

"To the right to the right to the right to the right!" I yelled as we dance.

"Get baby." Malik grabbed me and pulled me into him and we started to dance in sync. 

"What is going on?" Malik pointed and Lenny was talking to some young girl.

"I don't know." I shrugged and went back to dancing.

My eyes didn't leave them and she look like she was cursing his ass out.

What could they even be talking about? She looks around Asia's age.

Asia ass walked over there and look like that just added fuel to the fire.

"Baby-"

"Just keep dancing." I cut him off.

Peanut butter jelly time came on and the crowd kinda broke up but a lot of people were still dancing.

"Okay but you coming here to make a scene at somebody else's party. This is not his party. You look ridiculous!" Asia yelled.

" he keeps trying to play with me. Tell everybody! come on. Tell everybody you've been cheating on your fiancé!" Asia Looked at Tabby.

"What?" Tabby asked.

"You heard me bitch." She walked up to Tabby. " see this is why something told me to send myself relocation last night while you were sleep. Because you swear you're so slick."

" you come here and come in you do this in front of my whole entire family?" She stared at him. " you supposedly love me, but you would do this to me?" He flipped it.

" Leonardo? What is she talking about?" Tabbie asked and the girl stepped to her.

"She is pregnant." Lenny stepped in front of her.

"I don't give a fuck. You told me that you were divorcing your wife and you still do this to me? I have every right to be upset, I've been here longer than her."

"You are so immature." He shook his head. " you gonna bring all of this mess around my kids. You don't respect me and you don't love me! You are weird."

"I thought that was what you like a about me. You are 17 years older than me. What did you expect? You don't love me or respect me. You've been playing with me since we started being together. You lied about having a wife and you have been lying to me about having a fiancé. Then she's pregnant? Are you serious?"

She wasn't even cute, she look like a ghetto hood rat. Just the way that she was dressed. She was sloppy and tall in all over the place. Clothes hanging off. I could definitely tell she was drunk.

Great question.

" OK bitch, you can handle this another day. You're being blatantly disrespectful to him and his family."

" he's being blatantly disrespectful to me, you don't know me bitch, I will beat your fucking ass. I will not give a fuck that you are his daughter."

What the actual fuck?

"So he been cheating on Tabbie?" Malik asked and I nodded.

"That is on them, that is ridiculous." I sighed. " this is not the right time to do this shit. This was supposed to be a lovely cookout and family gathering. She needs to go." Malik walked infront of me and we went closer.

"Okay so what's up?" She yelled.

"I am not fighting you girl." Asia waved her off.

"Your pussy back up."