The Black Suit

18+

Peter's first night wearing the black suit...

Peter

Age 25

"I swear MJ, I feel good. Great even," I stare at my reflection in the tall office building in Hell's Kitchen. I feel almost camouflaged in this new suit, I'm one with the night and the latest gang of goons I just destroyed, will have nightmares about me for months, I'm sure.... "Good" A low growl escapes from me, sounding almost bestial.

"What, was that?" MJ asks concerned. I hear her take a sip of what I can only presume is coffee. She's at my house, snuggled up on the couch figuring out what to do with the knife that recently was buried in my side. God damn Kraven... I'll get to him... Just wait.

"Huh... oh.. nothing, I'll be home soon, see you." I hang up and start swinging home. I've been out here in the city for a few hours, doing what I do. But I can't remember feeling this energized in a long time. It's a new power has taken over me, and I don't want to hold back... not anymore.

Back home, around midnight:

The street is empty as I swing down to my porch. Nothing but the low light of the streetlights fill the area, and the sounds of bugs in the air.

I enter the unlocked door.

"Hey," MJ peeks up from the couch, still surrounded by unpacked boxes. Man, I really do need to clean up soon. "I was just looking into that knife... That you know.. Kraven.. He.. Um.." Her words die down, as the reminder of incident that happened earlier today.

"Are you okay?" She asks rubbing her eye, making room on the couch for me.

My mask fade, revealing my face. I send her a reassuring smile. "Yeah, MJ... In fact, I've never been better." I take a seat next to her, grabbing her hand. "Really?" She asks surprised. "Well.. I just thought since you were almost killed, that you be a little more shaken up... But I guess if you're really okay, then great." She smiles and squeezes my hand. "I'm so relieved," she admits gazing into my eyes. "I thought I'd lost you there for a moment, Tiger."

I send her a cheeky smile "Nah.. It's gonna take a bit more, don't worry, Doll." Before she can answer, I swoop her up and place her on top of me. She gaps lightly, which turns into a chuckle.

New found interests is showing on her face, she bites her lip and raises her eyebrow to ask What now? I've got plans... Told you I was feeling energized.

I pull her towards me, placing a hand around her waist and around her cheek as our lips collide. Yes... I want her so badly.

The kiss deepens and her hand slides from my neck to my hair, she gently tucks and a tingle runs down my spine. My fingers digs into her thigs and she moans. My fingers travel to the hem of her shirt, hesitating only a moment, before she begins to rock against me. She's every bit as eager as I.

I pull her shirt off, leaving her only in a black push-up bra. Fucking hell.. Her dazed eyes, wild hair, and innocent lip-biting is making my fingers itch. A low growl escapes my mouth and reach up to tug her hair lightly.

She gaps and closes her eyes briefly. "The suit..." she mumbles. "Can you get it off?" She keeps rubbing against me, feeling me swell beneath her. I snort. "Yes doll, I'm in control," I grab her chin forcing her to look me in the eyes, "just like I am tonight, okay?"

Her eyes widen but she nods, a flush coloring her cheeks red. "Good girl." I whisper as I sweep her up from the couch, heading towards the bedroom. No more thinking, worrying, or being careful.