-𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞-

Eva, once a sweet and endearing young girl admired by many, has had her life forever changed by a tragic event. Now, at the age of 18, she works diligently at a bakery owned by a hostess and her husband. If she were to cease working for them, they would brutally beat her, deny her education, and withhold her allowance. Although she has the option to flee, her circumstances render her unable to escape. As a teenage student, Eva relocated from her hometown of Ulsan to Seoul at the age of 15 to pursue her studies. However, due to financial constraints, her family was unable to afford hostel fees or rent an apartment for her in Seoul. Consequently, her aunt arranged for her to reside with an old family friend, the hostess. Eva's love for her brother and aunt motivates her to endure her difficult circumstances, and she has made a pact with the hostess and her husband: in exchange for their silence and protection of her loved ones, she will submit to their abuse, treating herself as a slave to ensure their well-being. This selfless act is a testament to her unwavering devotion to her family. Though they reciprocate her affection, Eva conceals her struggles from them to shield them from additional worries, as they are already beset by their own problems.