01 'Living nightmare'

Eva, exhausted and sad, lay in bed, unable to shake off the nightmare that had haunted her throughout the night. The hostess's shrill voice pierced the air, "EYYY, BITCH FUCKING GET UP." She splashed a bucket of water on Eva, jolting her awake. Eva was grateful to be freed from her nightmare but dreaded the day ahead.

She slowly gets out of bed, her body heavy with exhaustion. She shuffles to the bathroom, her eyes half-closed, and begins to brush her teeth. But as she washes her face, memories of her past start flooding back, and she's hit with a wave of dizziness. She leans against the sink, trying to steady herself, but the flashbacks keep coming.

The hostess's voice cut through her thoughts, "HEY, THE FUCK YOU LOOKING AT, BITCH!?" Eva snapped back to reality, realizing she had spaced out again. "Oh, I am so sorry, I spaced out," she apologized.

The hostess's anger was palpable, "Stop spacing out and get ready fast, we have many orders." Eva hurriedly finished getting ready, her hands shaking as she tried to focus.

As she walked to the bakery, she picked some wildflowers to brighten up the place. But her thoughts were consumed by the trauma she had endured, and she couldn't shake off the feeling of being trapped.

At the bakery, she went through the motions, cleaning and preparing for the day's orders. Her mind wandered, and she found herself lost in thought, reliving the horrors of her past.

The workers arrived, and Eva greeted them, trying to put on a brave face. But as she returned to the hostess's house, she felt like she was walking into a prison.

She prepared breakfast and lunch, her hands moving mechanically as her mind raced with thoughts of escape. But for now, she was trapped, and all she could do was survive.

As she rushed out of the house to catch her school bus, she felt like she was living in a never-ending nightmare. And then, the bus ride from hell began...

"Hey, bitch," Jacob said, his voice dripping with malice. "Why aren't you fucking answering, huh?" Eva tried to ignore him, but he continued, his voice growing louder and more menacing. "How dare you not greet me back, huh!?"

"I'm sorry, Jacob. Please leave me alone," Eva begged, trying to keep her voice steady.

"Leave you alone? You think you're too good for me?" Jacob sneered, his friends snickering in the background.

"I see you rushed out of the house again, huh? You must have been fucking someone last night."

"No, Jacob, that's not true!" Eva protested, but he just laughed.

"Boys, grab her tight," Jacob ordered, his voice cold and calculating. His friends pinned her down, and Jacob's hand closed around her chin, his fingers digging into her skin.

"Do you want to fuck me, babygirl? I'm sure the person you fucked last night wasn't that satisfying!"

"Please stop, Jacob. This isn't funny anymore," Eva pleaded, but he just winked at her.

"We'll join in too, and make sure you reach heaven without reaching it!" Ryan, one of Jacob's friends, chimed in, his voice dripping with malice.

The bus driver's voice came over the intercom, "Students, settle down."

But Jacob just winked at Eva, "You're lucky the school is near, or we'd fuck you right here." Eva felt like she was going to pass out from the pain and humiliation.

As the bus pulled up to the school, Eva just wanted to escape, to get away from Jacob and his friends. But she knew she had to face them every day, and that thought was almost too much to bear. "Why do all the bad things happen to me?" she wondered, feeling like she was trapped in a living nightmare.

___

(Chapter 01 ends here. The story will continue in the next chapter...)