The Hunt is On

Limited Life
Minerva
——————
I woke up to a falling sensation and cursed under my breath.
19:03:47
I had died again, and not gracefully. The hunt for Green Names was insane, being chased through the forest was not fun. I dug through my chest to grab an extra set of diamond tools and armor, hoping it might protect me. Of course, I also grabbed a bow, as I was skilled with it.
I ran out of my house, quickly and as quiet as possible, and I ran. I didn't dare stop, I just ran. I ran into the dark forest and up into the mansion, which was just a charred mess of what it used to be.
Carefully climbing, I could hear voices above.
"We're going to go kill Scott, every single one of us."
My eyes widened. They were serious, and I was in serious danger. I ran back down and out into the forest again, still hearing voices behind me.
18:57:32
The voices were angry and that anger was definitely directed at me.
"Green! That way!"
My heart beat against my chest as I ran to find Scott. That's when another arrow flew past my head and into a tree. I grabbed it as I ran past and shoved it into my quiver sloppily. Not a lot scared me, but ruthless yellow names? That scares me. Quite a bit. Several arrows shot past my head including one into my leg, causing me to stumble. It was enough for a couple to catch up with me. One on each side of me darted past and tried to cut me off.
That's when I did the stupidest thing ever. Trying to run past the two in front of me, one got me in the chest with their axe. I woke up in my bed again with a pain in my chest.
17:53:08
Another death, but I still couldn't stop. They would just get me again. I ran out of my house again.

In all seriousness, this is probably the most fun I've had writing this in a long time, and I'm likely to do more of this. I stole the idea from Oryx0rion and might do more of this in the future!

377 Words