I Loved You Like The Sun

Double Life; The Divorce Quartet
Full disclosure, I never watched Pearls POV, so this is purely my imagination.
———
Rejection.
You would think you know what that is, until you actually experience it.
"We don't need you anymore," was all he said, before he turned his back on me, taking Cleo with him.
I tried to be his friend. Clearly that didn't go so well. It's a little bit heartbreaking and a lot infuriating. Especially when I turned around to leave with Martyn, and he left me too.
Maybe I'm crazy.
But I want my revenge. They all left me, like an injured animal abandoned on the side of the road. They'll pay. After I finish crying.
At least I have Tilly. She understands. She curled up in my lap as I leaned against a tree. Maybe I could trap their bases. A lava pit. Burn them the way they burned me to the ground.
Or maybe Scott would want me back- no. No, he wouldn't. And I don't want him back either. I never will. Not ever again.
... do I?
I want revenge. I want to beg on my hands and knees. I want to hurt them. I want to be petty. My feelings are a jumbled mess. Why. Why doesn't this make sense? Why do I feel like this?
Why do I want to forgive them and beg? Why do my feelings contradict each other?
What is this?

——
239 Words
(This spawned earlier today, and I wanted to write it down before I forgot.)