1. Hyunsung

Top - Jisung
Bottom - Hyunjin

(It is very annoying when writers don't mention the ship in the title or mention who is the top and bottom. It is very annoying and waste of time. Like would it kill you to mention the ships and warnings?)

Has cross dressing.

~~~

Jisung entered his and Hyunjin's bedroom. The sight in front of him mesmerised him.

Hyunjin was lying provocatively on the bed with a box beside him. He was wearing a short red dress and his long black hair was open. He had black smokey eyeshadow on and a dark red lipstick on.

(Guys wearing lipstick is just oof)

Fuck he looks so sexy with that red lipstick. I wish I could smudge that off.

Hyunjin sat up on the bed.

"Hey baby. Why are you dressed like this today? You look so hot though." Jisung tried to touch him but Hyunjin stopped him.

"Uh uh uh won't Minho hyung be jealous?~"

Jisung widened his eyes. How did he-

"A few days ago my friend clicked a picture of you two kissing and sent me. And I sent that picture to Seungmin. How shameless of you~ you are married and Minho hyung is also married~ yet you had an affair with him~ imagine how his husband may feel~"

"I-I am sorry..." Jisung was getting hard because of Hyunjin's deep seductive voice.

"No baby sorry isn't gonna cut it~ you have to call him right now and tell him that you guys won't meet anymore. Then I will let you touch me~"

Jisung immediately took out his phone and dialled Minho's number. Minho picked up the phone. Jisung could hear moans and skin slapping sounds on the other side.

"H-hello?!"

"Hello Minho hyung. My wife found out about us. I am sorry we cannot meet anymore."

"I-It's f-fine ah!! Seungmin! I realised I love Seungmin! Ahh~~"

Jisung widened his eyes when he realised what was going on. He ended the call and looked at Hyunjin.

"Looks like his husband also found out." Hyunjin chuckled.

"Now can I touch you please?~"

"Hmm... Nope~ you still have to be punished." Hyunjin smirked and pushed him on the bed. He took out a pair of handcuffs from the box and cuffed him to the bed.

Hyunjin kissed Jisung and started a hot makeout session. He pushed his tongue inside Jisung's mouth and explored every inch. His hand ran along Jisung's small waist and lower to his hardness. He rubbed it making Jisung moan in the kiss.

"Mhm someone's hard~"

Jisung whimpered at Hyunjin's teasing tone. He could call him mommy any time-

Hyunjin got off the bed and slowly unzipped his dress revealing his tall and beautiful figure.

Jisung got lost in his beauty and started hating himself for having an affair with another guy when he had his beautiful wife all along.

Hyunjin was wearing a black lace lingerie inside the the dress.

Jisung was so lost that he didn't realise Hyunjin put a cock ring on him. He then sat on the chair facing the bed and spread his legs apart.

Jisung licked his lips at the view, Hyunjin's long beautiful legs spread apart to give Jisung a view of his small hole.