3. Jeonglix (Skz family) Paris

Top - Jeongin
Bottom - Felix

----

"Hyung~~" Jeongin called out to his husband who was lying on the beautiful hotel bed- and reading a French learning book. "This Paris air makes me feel something... And your French is so hot... Why don't we have some fun before going to sleep?~~"

"Aigoo baby what do you wanna do?~~ play board games?~ let's play~" Felix said squishing Jeongin's cheeks. "Do you wanna drink milk before going to sleep my cute little baby?~~ Do you want me to sing a lullaby for you?~"

Jeongin frowned and removes Felix's tiny hands from his face. He got on top of Felix and placed his hands on either side of Felix's head. "You know very well what I wanna do."

Jeongin kissed Felix. Felix kept aside his book and cupped Jeongin's face, kissing him back.

Jeongin pulled away and unbuttoned his shirt. Felix looked at his abs and touched them with his tiny hand.

"They're saur hot."

"Come on you have abs too, why are you like this seeing mine?"

"Yours are sexier."

"Haha thanks." Jeongin took off his shirt completely.

Felix touched his muscled arms. "Your hardwork at the gym has definitely paid off."

"Thank you."

Jeongin held the hem of Felix's shirt. "Can I take it off?"

"Sure baby~" Felix lifted his arms and Jeongin took the shirt off. He threw it on the bed floor.

Jeongin kissed Felix's neck and sucked on a few spots to mark them.

"Mhm Innie~"

Jeongin brought his face closer to Felix's ear and whispered, "You're mine hyung~ tonight will be the best night you will ever have. I will make you feel so good that you won't be able to handle it. You won't be able to walk for a week after tonight~"

His soft voice sent shivers down Felix's spine.

Jeongin left wet kisses all over his torso.

"Can I take your jeans off?" Jeongin asked.

"Yes baby." Felix smiled.

Jeongin took off his jeans and boxers. He kissed his thighs and sucked on his inner thighs.

"Is this your first time?"

"Yes... With you."

"What do you mean?"

"I did it with another guy before we  dated. Please don't be mad." Felix had the most adorable little face right now.

"Why would I be mad? That was in the past. Now you are mine. All mine~"

(Imagine if it was 2min right now and Seungmin told Minho what Felix told Jeongin)

Felix smiled, "I love you my baby bread~"

"Come on we are about to do it. Don't use that nickname." Jeongin pouted.

"Haha okay so what do you want me to call you?"

"Nicknames are for next time. Just call me Innie and I will call you hyungie."

"Say hyung please. Not hyungie. Otherwise I will feel like as if I am doing it with a little boy."

"Hihi okay okay hyung. Do you want me to prep you?"

"Yes please~"

Jeongin sucked his long finger. He pushed it inside Felix's hole.