11. Hyunsung (Part 2 of 10.)

Top - Jisung
Bottom - Hyunjin

------

Jisung pounced on him and pinned him on the bed.

"Why imagine when you can have the real thing?"

(Am I hinting the type of sex I'd like???)

Hyunjin was beet red now.

Jisung smiled and stroked his cheeks.

"You are so pretty. And I will definitely let you know that. Can I kiss you?"

"Y-Yes please~"

Jisung placed his lips on Hyunjin's and they shared a kiss sensual but full of adoration.

A few minutes later Jisung pulled away.

"Now it's my turn to make an artwork."

He kissed Hyunjin's neck making him moan.

"Mhm you smell so good~"

He kissed all over Hyunjin's neck until Hyunjin moaned louder. Jisung found his sensitive spot. He started sucking it.

"Ah~~~ Jisungie~~"

"You're mine. Only mine."

Hyunjin blushed.

Jisung made more marks on his neck.

Soon he pulled away and took a good look at Hyunjin.

His long black hair was messy, his lips were red and plump, his honey like skin glistening in sweat, and most importantly, his beautiful neck covered in a red and purple artwork.

"Fuck you look so beautiful right now. Can I take a picture of you?"

Hyunjin blushed and nodded.

"Thanks babe." Jisung grabbed his phone and took a picture of the beautiful artwork he created. "So pretty, I may put it as a wallpaper to let everyone know whom you belong to."

Hyunjin gave a worried expression.

"I am just joking baby, I would never do anything to make you feel uncomfortable."

Hyunjin smiled.

"But I am keeping this in my gallery."

"That's fine~ Ialsohavepicturesofyouinmyphone-"

"Huh? What kind of pictures?~~"

"W-When you change in the locker room..."

"Awww you like my body? Here you can touch it." Jisung hovered on top of him.

Hyunjin blushed madly. He bit his lip while touching his abs and muscles (and the Jiddies-). "You are so hot~~"

"Thanks babe."

Jisung lowered down to kiss his lips again and pulled away before going down to his thighs.

"Every part of you is so beautiful Jinnie~ you are a work of art yourself."

(Jinnie is so beautiful that I can't even replicate that beauty while drawing him)

"You are too sweet~" Hyunjin smiled and blushed. "But now please let that side go and fuck me~"

"Okay fine babe~" Jisung took off his pants.

Hyunjin widened his eyes.

"That is so big!"

"I know baby. Now is this your first time?"

Hyunjin shook his head. "No I have done it many times before... I- I hope that doesn't change anything about what we have going on!"

"Of course not. That was in the past. Now I am your present and hopefully your future too?" Jisung smiled.

"Yessss~~ no one appreciates me like you do!"

"Now that is their loss~ because they let go of such a beauty. But at least I can have you to myself now~"

"Yes sure~"

"Do you want me to prepare you first?"

"Please do."

Jisung smiled and went down to kiss his pussy softly. He rubbed his finger on his clit gently and slowly.

"Ah~~~ y-yes~~~"

Jisung pressed on it harder and rubbed faster and faster by each second. Hyunjin's breath became heavier.

"J-Jisung!~ Sung- Sungie!~~"

Jisung saw that Hyunjin was getting wetter and wetter. So he pulled his fingers away and licked his clit. He pushed a finger inside while sucking his clit.

"O-Oh m-my~ Jisung~~"

Jisung added another finger and scissors his hole open. He started sucking harder and fingered him faster and harder.

"J-Jisung I-I am gonna cum!!"

Jisung pulled his face away and fingered him at a really fast pace before pulling his fingers out and watching Hyunjin squirt out a lot.

"Oh wow." Jisung chuckled.

"Just fuck me now please~~~"

"Someone's impatient~"

Jisung aligned himself at Hyunjin's pussy and pushed in slowly. He started thrusting at a slow pace.

"Come on Jisung faster!"

"As you wish babe."

Jisung started moving faster. Hyunjin gasped and grabbed Jisung's arm.

"Don't stop! Please keep going!!!"

Jisung increased his pace and lifted Hyunjin's legs to get a better access to his sensitive spot.

"Mhm deeper~~ I love it~~"

Jisung pushed himself inside deeper. He was mesmerized by the sight beneath him. Hyunjin's face, marked body and his face expressions, everything looked so beautiful right now.

Jisung sneakily picked up his phone and took a picture.

"Ahh baby you look so beautiful right now..."

"Jisung I am close~~~"

"Me too baby!!"

"Please don't come inside me yet!"

"Sure baby."

When Jisung was too close, he immediately pulled out and came on Hyunjin's thighs. Hyunjin squirted again, his legs were now shaking.

"Thank you Jisung... That was the best sex I have ever had."

"You're welcome baby~ and you did very good." Jisung kissed his forehead.

"Will you be my boyfriend... and my muse?" Hyunjin asked shyly.

"Oh my God I would love to baby. Outside I will be your muse but in bed you are my Canvas."

THE END.