7. HyunIn

Top - Jeongin
Bottom - Hyunjin

Hyunjin has a 😺 here. (These days I have been reading smuts like that amd I really like it- I know I am weird.)

Just to let you know there might be more of them here.

-----

Jeongin knocked on the door of the CEO's office nervously with his CV in his hand.

He was going to give a job interview and hoping to get the job of the secretary. He heard that many girls got rejected so he got more nervous.

He heard a 'come in' and opened the door.

"Good morning Mr. Hwang. I am here for a job interview for the secretary." Jeongin came inside a little.

(That sounds so... Nevermind)

"Good morning. Please have a seat."

Jeongin smiled and sat down on the seat in front of the CEO.

Holy lord he is hot and sexy af. His long hair, red plump lips, sharp cat eyes, jawline, and body, everything is literally perfect.

"Can I see your CV?" Mr. Hwang asked.

Jeongin handed him his CV.

"Name?"

"Yang Jeongin."

"Sex?"

With you? Happily sir.

"Male.

(I really wanted to use that joke lol)

Mr. Hwang asked a few more questions about him and he answered confidently.

"What are your strengths?"

I can turn you into my slut in 5 minutes-

"I am very hardworking, honest and I am a quick learner and I can do everything as fast as possible. I will be willing to work overtime whenever necessary."

"That's good. And do you have any weaknesses?"

Uhm you, princess-

"Hm... I get distracted sometimes from my work. And I don't like working with people in group projects."

Why need a group when it's only me and you?~

"Hm I think that should be all. I am impressed. The other people who gave this interview didn't tell their weaknesses, and they kept staring at my body."

Damn it. Now my chance could be ruined. I will have to be professional.

"But you are different. I will give you a call tonight."

NEXT DAY

Jeongin had got the job. Mr. Hwang confirmed it over the phone.

Jeongin went to Mr. Hwang's office.

"Hey your office will be right next to mine. You see that door? That is your office door. Here are your keys."

Hyunjin handed him the keys.

FEW MONTHS LATER

Jeongin's obsession with Mr. Hwang didn't go away. It only increased now that he is always seeing him.

Mr. Hwang was a strict boss and fired people for the littlest things. That is why Jeongin was extra careful while doing literally anything.

He was working at night. He wasn't sleepy at all. He wanted to complete the work as soon as possible to impress Mr. Hwang.