15. 2min (part two of 14)

Seungmin went to the room he was told and knocked on the door.

"Uh... Minho?"

"Yes come in~"

Seungmin smirked and opened the door.

Minho was lying on the bed, and the skirt rode up, exposing her thick smooth thighs, under the fishnet stockings.

Her platform heels were on the floor beside the bed.

Seungmin closed and locked the door. He walked towards the bed, his eyes not leaving Minho's breath takingly beautiful body.

"Wow... You are beautiful..."

"Thanks~ now get in here!~~"

Seungmin took his shoes off and got on top of Minho.

Seungmin kissed Minho's lips. Minho cupped his cheeks and kissed back roughly. Seungmin understood and kissed her even more rough. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth.

His tongue covered every inch of her warm cavern.

He brought one of his hands to Minho's soft breast and stroked her nipples over the fabric.

Minho whimpered and felt a weird feeling in her stomach.

Soon they pulled away from kissing, their chests were heaving up and down.

"What do you say?~" Minho pulled him closer by his collar. "Let me pour a glass of that wine for you so we have continue our fun~~"

Seungmin smirked and got off her.

Minho got off the bed and walked to the table in the room across the bed. She poured a glass of wine and walked to Seungmin.

She handed the glass to Seungmin and stood there waiting for him to drink it.

"Hm... Why don't you taste it first?~" Seungmin handed out the glass.

"U-uh n-no it's fine please you have it."

"Come on just one sip~"

"N-no thanks."

Seungmin sat up on the bed. "Come on it's not like it's POISONED or something~"

Minho widened her eyes. "N-no I am good."

Seungmin frowned and stood up from the bed. He forcefully grabbed her jaw and held the glass near her mouth. "Drink it!"

Minho strongly refused.

Seungmin chuckled darkly and pulled away. "I see, you were trying to feed my poisoned wine?"

"How did you know?"

"Who put you up to this?" Seungmin asked through gritted teeth.

"I am not telling you."

"It was Wonseok wasn't it?"

Minho hesitated.

"I knew it. I shouldn't have trusted that bastard. Anyways. I heard he keeps a precious necklace that he stole, somewhere in this house. Quite pathetic if you ask me, a gangster boss stealing stuff. Do you know where it is?"

"Yes I do."

"Where is it?"

"Why should I tell you? It's not like you will be able to steal it back. You're too weak compared to our gang."

"What did you just say?" Seungmin glared at her and asked through gritted teeth. Minho would be lying if she said that it didn't excite her.

"I said that you are too weak compared to our gang. Honestly I don't even know how someone like you could become a gangster. You're the one that's pathetic. Loser."