9. 2min (Skz family) - 2min anniversary

Top - Seungmo
Bottom - take a wild guess who it could be

---

"Did they actually leave?" Seungmin asked.

Minho looked out of the room. They didn't hear anything so it was confirmed that they had actually left.

"Take your clothes off." Minho stood up to close the door just in case.

Seungmin took his shirt off and got up from the bed to walk to Minho. He pinned Minho against the wall.

They shared a long and passionate kiss. After few minutes they pulled away, completely out of breath.

"I should have bought you a gift after all the things I have done to you." Minho said pouting.

"This will be your gift." Seungmin smirked and squeezed his ass.

"Ah! Okay if you say so~~"

Seungmin turned him around. Minho placed his hands on the wall.

Seungmin pulled his hair back exposing more of his neck. He brought his face closer to Minho's neck.

"Mhm you smell so good hyung~"

Minho shivered feeling Seungmin's hot breath on his neck.

"Oh yeah~ you love being kissed on the neck~"

Seungmin kissed his neck and sucked on his sensitive spot.

"Ahh~ Seungmo~~"

Seungmin took him to the bed and gently pushed him on it. He got on top of him and pinned his little wrists above his head and went back to kissing his neck.

He created more hickies on it.

He used his free hand to Minho's cock and stroked it gently.

Minho gasped and moaned more.

"Mhm I love it!~~"

Seungmin smirked and pulled away from his neck.

"You look so beautiful tonight hyung~"

"Thanks~ you look great too~"

"Thank you hyung~" Seungmin reached out for the drawer and pulled out a condom packet.

Minho pouted.

"What?" Seungmin asked ripping the packet.

"I want to feel your cum inside me."

"But then you will get pregnant."

"So what??"

"Three kids are enough. And also I cannot see you going through that pain again." Seungmin put the condom on.

"Aigoo you are so sweet~"

"Ready hyung?"

"Yes. Do it fast!!!~~"

"As you wish hyung~~"

Seungmin pushed inside him making him moan softly and arch his back.

"Fuck hyung I love your voice..."

"Thanks- ah!~~"

"Hyung you are the definition of hot."

Minho whimpered at the praises.

Seungmin grabbed his thighs and pulled him closer. He pressed his knees against his chest and spread his legs apart. The new position allowed him to go deeper.

"Holy fu- Seungmin!!!"

Seungmin slowly thrusted inside his hole.

Minho hugged him tightly. Of course they did it a lot of times before but everytime it felt so good.

"Mhm hyung how are you so tight even after I have fucked you multiple times?~"

Seungmin kissed his neck again as he sped up his thrusts a little.

"Oh- oh fuck! Oh God! S-Seungmo..."

Seungmin pulled out until only the tip of his col was buried inside Minho and then suddenly slammed in. Minho jolted back at the impact.

"AH!!"

Seungmin started thrusting fast and hard inside his hole producing loud skin slapping noises.

"Fuck hyung you are so hot like this, all slutty for me~~"

Minho whimpered.

Seungmin experimented a little bit by thrusting in different angles until one thrust made Minho gasp.

"Right there!!"

"There it is~~" Seungmin spread his legs wide apart and Minho, who was dancing a lot lately, was able to take it.

He hit his sweet spot over and over again, mercilessly abusing it.

"OH FUCK SEUNGMO PLEASE DON'T STOP BABY!!"

He went even faster and harder. The bed was shaking because of his thrusts.

"Seungmo I am gonna cum!!!"

"Go on do it... Minho~" Seungmin whispered in his ear.

Minho didn't know what got over him. He never knew that Seungmin calling him by his name would sound so hot.

Minho came so hard that he lost his energy.

"S-Seungmo stop please my hole cannot handle it anymore..."

"It can and it will. I want you to feel me for days and remember who loves you and owns your body!"

Seungmin's thrusts soon slowed down and got sloppy. He felt himself getting closer to his climax.

"Fuck Minho I am so close..."

Seungmin released into the condom.

Soon they pulled away and lied next to each other, cuddling.

"Happy anniversary hyung."

"Happy anniversary baby."

THE END.