4. 2min (Skz family) - Couple therapy

Please note that Minho is drunk through the entire session.

Top - Seungmin
Bottom - Minho

-----

Seungmin was watching Pokémon on TV while Minho had gone to a club with Hyunjin and Felix.

Minho entered the house and came the the living room. He was stumbling a little.

"Hyung? You are drunk." Seungmin got up and went to hold him.

"Yessss I ammm... By your hotnesss~~"

"Woah I can smell the alcohol from here."

"Seungmooo~~~ how about we have some fun on the couch?~~"

"No hyung you need to change and sleep."

"Fuck sleepingggg I need you right nowwww. I miss being wrecked by youuuuu."

Minho pushed Seungmin on the couch and got on top of him.

"Don't worryyyy Seungmooo I'll take careeee of you~~~"

Minho unbuttoned Seungmin's shirt while making out with him. He pulled away and touched Seungmin's abs.

"Ooh have you been going to the gym?~"

"Yeah I have, maybe if you took a break from your cats you would notice."

"I am sorry, but damn you look hot. I can't wait to make a mess on them~"

"Yeah uhm can we go to the bedroom to do this? Changbin could be home any minute from hanging out with his friends and I don't want him to be traumatised. He's gone through enough with parents like us."

Or at least an eomma like you hihihi.

"Ugh you are no fun."

Minho got up and Seungmin did to.

"Why don't you carry me to the bedroom like the queen I am?"

Queen? Queen of hell ahahaha.

"No my arms are hurting right now."

They went to the bedroom and Minho locked the door. He made Seungmin sit on the bed and sat on his lap with his back facing Seungmin. He started moving his hips on his lap.

Seungmin blushed. This is amazing. I don't remember the last time I saw him wearing that dress. It's tight and hugs his body so well. I can see his ass.

He touched Minho's waist from behind.

"No touching~ hyung will take care of you~~"

Seungmin pouted and kept his hands at the back.

Minho kissed Seungmin while grinding on his lap. Soon he got up and made Seungmin lie on the bed. He got on top of him and places his knees on either side of Seungmin's body.

Oh shit his exposed thighs. And those lace panties. How can he expect me not to touch him?

"You have such a nice body. How come I never noticed it?"

(Guess Minho how come you never noticed it 😀😀)

Minho kissed every part of his body. He unzipped his pants and took his dick out.

"Wait wait hyung you sure you don't want to be prepped? The last time we did it was before we have Changbin."

"No I need you so bad right nowwww."

"Do you at least wanna use a condom?"

"Nope."

"No you are drunk right now. When you get sober you'll regret it because you might get pregnant again."

"Aigooo come onnn I want you to get me pregnant~~"

Minho pushed his panties aside and slowly got down on his dick.

"Ahhh Seungmo~~"

"Wait here. I'll go and check if appa still has it in his cupboard."

Changbin told his friends and told them to stand behind the main door.

Changbin went inside and went to Seungmin's home office. He looked into the cupboard and found what he wanted.

He picked the Pokemon Card box and went back to his friends.

"Just to let you know I cannot trade them with anyone. I just brought them to play. I cannot give a single one to you guys or else appa will kill me."

"Mhm Seungmin~~~ do you wanna touch me?~~~"

Seungmin grabbed his thighs and started thrusting up into him.

"Ahh!!!" Minho widened his eyes. "Mhmm slow down!!"

"Why should I slow down?~ you asked me to wreck you right?~~ so here I am~"

Seungmin digged deeper into him and hit his spot.

"Seungmin!!!~~~"

"Found it." Seungmin grabbed his thighs harshly and started speeding up his thrusts.

"Oh my god Seungmin!!!~~~"

"I'm gonna ruin you."

Minho put his hands on Seungmin's chest.

Seungmin kept brutally abusing his spot over and over again.

"S-Seungmo I'm g-gonna c- AHH!!~~~"

Minho released on Seungmin's abs.

"Fuck hyung I am close too!!"

Seungmin kept speeding up his thrusts until he released inside him.

They waited for a few minutes before Minho got off his lap.

"Come on hyung we have to clean you up."

"Noo I'm tired."

Seungmin picked him up from the bed in a bridal style.

Minho blushed because his face was so close to Seungmin's.

(The result of when you abuse your husband for so long, you forget how he looks from upclose.)

"You're really handsome~"

Seungmin chose to stay silent and took him to the bathroom to clean him up.

THE END.

You ain't evenlr gonna find anyone who updates with a speed like mine.