12. JeongHo

Top - Jeongin

Bottom - Minho

Knife and blood

----

Minho opened his eyes and looked around.

He was in an unfamiliar place and his head was dizzy.

He tried to move but he discovered that his wrists were cuffed behind the chair he was sitting on.

He tried to break free.

"Don't do that my love, your little delicate wrists will get hurt."

A mysterious yet familiar voice spoke up from behind him.

The owner of the voice walked towards Minho and stood in front of him.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Minho asked, his voice was filled with frustration and fear.

"Hm I will tell you that later~"

(Y'all know very well who it is but ok)

"Why did you kidnap me?! Let me go!!" Minho tried to break free again.

The kidnapper smirked and touched his face with the back of his hand.

"Hush... calm down my love~ I am not gonna hurt or kill you~"

Minho couldn't lie, but the kidnapper was handsome as hell, and his voice sounded so soft, alluring and seductive. His hand on his face gave Minho a strange feeling of comfort.

"I just want to have fun with you my love~" The kidnapper pulled his hand away.

He brought his face closer to Minho's, attempting to kiss him. Minho instinctively pulled back.

"Oh, I see you are not comfortable yet. Okay. I will wait." The kidnapper grinned.

"So... How is that boyfriend of yours?" He asked Minho.

"How do you know about my boyfriend?! Who are you?!"

"I said I will tell you later!" The kidnapper yelled making Minho flinch.

The kidnapper came closer to him again. "Oh don't be scared my love~ I was just asking."

"H-He is fine."

"What is such a beauty like you doing dating someone like him?" The kidnapper stroked his cheek again.

Minho involuntarily leaned into his touch and closed his eyes.

"That bastard doesn't appreciate you, he is always around when he is in need of money."

The kidnapper sounded so right at this moment. Minho couldn't even say otherwise.

He was leaning into the kidnapper's touch as if it was filled with love and comfort.

"Be mine and I will give you the love you deserve."

Minho opened his eyes and pulled away.

"I-I can't. I love him and... Who even are you? How do you know so much about me?"

"Ugh fine I will tell you. Do you remember Yang Jeongin from highschool? That dork? That is me~" He smirked.

"J-Jeongin? It's you? But you were so sweet back then... Why are you doing this?"

"Sweet? No. I was stupid. I was too nice to everyone. They took advantage of me." Jeongin sat down on the chair in front of Minho's and pulled out a knife. "I let them take advantage of me and ruin my life back then. But guess what? I ended their's~~~" Jeongin said with a grin on his face.