Diary of A Suicidal.

Introduction. 5-12-11.

Hi..!(:. This is my first story, and this chapter intoduces the characters. There will probably be 3 different parts to this story and I hope you guys enjoy it..! Please fan it, rate it, give me some feedback, and let me know what you think about it! Hope you enjoy! Thanks! Kbyee!(:.<3.

PART ONE.

-Characters.-.

Hailee Nicole Warner- The main character. A 15-year-old girl who is constantly depressed. Only has one friend, has 2 brothers, and lives with her parents, brothers, and dog. In the ninth grade and attends Clear View High School. Doesn't talk to anybody at school other than her best friend. Favorite colors are Purple && Black. Favorite kind of music; punk/rock. Favorite artist; Green Day. Birthday is June 18, 1995.

Ashley Marie Simpson- Hailee's best friend. 15 years old and lives with her parents, sister, and dog. Highly socialable and has a lot of friends at school, but they don't like Hailee because they think she's Emo or something. Goes to Clear View High School and is in the ninth grade. Favorite colors are neon pink && neon green. Favorite kind of music is pop/ R&B. (u93.). Favorite artist is Justin Bieber. Birthday is May 8, 1996.

Andrew && Brian- Hailee's younger brothers. Go to an elementary school, 3rd grade. 8 years old. Get on Hailee's nerves alot.

Jennifer Renee Warner- Hailee's 30-year-old mom. Concerned about Hailee being depressed all the time. Great mother and wife, married, and loves her family. Works at Wal-Mart as a cashier.

James Warner- Hailee's 30-year-old dad. Great father, husband, and loves his family. Works at Meijers.

Jackson- The Warner family's puppy.

Brianna Lynne Simpson- Ashley's 29-year-old mom. Loves her family and works at the mall.

Jacob Simpson- Ashley's 29-year-old dad. Loves his family and works at Menards.

Cinnamon- The Simpson family's dog.

Christina- Ashley's 10-year-old sister. In the fifth grade and goes to the same elementary school as Andrew && Brian.

-Setting.-.

Place: Los Angeles, California. 

Year: 2011.

Hope you enjoy!(:.