Chapter 9.

PART ONE.

*Hailee's P.O.V.*

I decided to take a shower before Ashley and Ryan got here. I hopped in the shower, washed my hair, washed my body, and got out. I walked over to the bathroom closet and grabbed a towel to wrap around my wet body. I walked over to my room and opened up my closet doors. I picked out a purple Aeropostalè shirt, some black skinnies, a white undershirt, and my black & white pair of Converse. I let me towel drop to the floor, as I put on a bra and some underwear before actually getting dressed. Once dressed, I walked over to my Vanity mirror and sat down. I plugged in my straightener and while waiting for it to get warmed up, I combed out my curly brown hair. I parted my hair so that the top half of it was up, letting my bottom half lay down. I blow-dried it and then straightened it. After that I let the top half of my hair fall down, then put some Olivie Oil mousse in it, to keep it curly and healthy. Then I parted and straightened my bangs.

I pulled out my make-up bag, then turned off my straightener. I put on my mascara first, then my eyeshadow, then my eyeliner, on both top and bottom eye lids. Once finished with my make-up, I stood up and sprayed some vanilla body mist on myself. I took one good look at myself, and snapped a few pictures with my LG Quantum smart phone. After that, I got a text from Ashley reading, "Ayye hoe! Open your damn door!" I replied, "Lol stfu. On my way." I put my slider in my back pocket and went downstairs to get the door. I opened it and there stood Ashley and Ryan. I could tell that Ashley already had her bikini on, and Ryan was wearing his swimming shorts and a white muscle shirt. Ashley looked great and I let her and her boyfriend in. But was it me, or was Ryan staring at me? Woah, Hailee. You invited them over to have a good time, no distractions..

Uh-oh! Things are about to get interesting, don'tcha think? Hah! Anywho, comment, rate, and subscribe! Thanks!

-socialbutterfly1417.

8-10-11.(:.<3.