Chapter 11.

Hey guys! Sorry for the huge wait! It's been like, over a month. :O Wow. A lot has happened within that month.. Anyways! We need to catch up & get more reads. So, here's chapter 11 of D.O.A.S.! Vote, like, fan and tweet!(:

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS INCREDIBLY SHORT. I'm sorry, I'll try to make the next one longer. It'll be about Ashley & Ryan's talk.(:

*Hailee's P.O.V.*

I grabbed some bags and started unloading things in the kitchen. As I was putting the ribs on the counter, Ashley walked in. "Hey," I said. "Hey, what's with you and Ryan?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" I asked, giving her a confused look. "I've noticed the way he's been looking at you.." she trailed off. "Oh! Man, I don't know! I've been noticing it, too. He tried talking to me earlier when you were in the bathroom, then he tried scooting closer to me. But girl you should know I'm not gonna try anything with him. You're my best friend and I don't wanna hurt you like that. Plus, if he hurts you in any way, you know I'll rip his balls off," I smiled and gave Ashley a gentle but serious look, to know I'm not playing. She laughed and got the message. "Alright, chick. Thanks for letting me know. I'm gonna talk to him about it tonight," she said. "Alright, good luck," I told her and gave her a hug. "Thanks," she said and walked out. I finished putting away the groceries and walked up to my room. This is gonna be a long night.