Chapter 10.

*Hailee's P.O.V*

We all sat down on the livingroom couch, and I made sure Ashely was sitting between me and Ryan. About 15 minutes later, Ashley got up and said she had to go to the bathroom. Damn it, Ashley! Once she left, it was just me and Ryan.

*End of P.O.V.*

"So..." Ryan started out. I hear you're Ashley's best friend," he said. "Yeah," I said slowly. "How long have you guys known each other?" he said, scooting a little closer towards me. I scooted away from him. "Uhm, since the beginning of 8th grade," I said. "Oh. So far almost a year," he said enthusiastically. "Uh. Yah," I said, nervously.

*Ryan's P.O.V.*

Daaamn, this Hailee chick is HOT. I can tell she's nervous. I'll try to play it smooth tonight...

*End of P.O.V.*

"So..." Ryan started out. Just then, Ashley walked out from the bathroom. She was only in there for about a minute and a half, but it seemed like FOREVER. She sat down, and there was an awkward silence. OH HEY! A GAY BABY WAS JUST BORN! Lol. (A/N; Sorry if I offended any gays, bi-sexuals, or lesbians out there reading my story.)

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

As soon as I sat down, I could feel an awkward silence in the air. What happened while I was gone? Hmm... I'll get down to the bottom of this by tonight...

*End of P.O.V.*

Just then, my parents walked through the door with their arms surrounded by bags. "Hey mom, dad," I said. "Hey," my dad said. "Hey, sweetie. Can you give me a hand, here?" my mom asked. "Yeah, sure," I said. I stood up to walk over and help my mon, and I could tell Ryan was staring at my butt. Pervert.

So, uh. Hey guys ! Lol. Sorry it took me a while to upload, && sorry this chapter was so short ! I knew I hadn't uploaded in a while, so I just quickly threw something together. Plus, I'm sick with a cold. D: But I promise the next chapters will be better ! Lol, comment, vote, && fan ! Thanks ! (:

-socialbutterfly1417. <3