Should I say...Destiny or fate?

Caution: Mention of blow job.

Start and the end are marked.

#Rain pov

Finally, I can sleep.

The minute I put my head on the desk, I hear all too familiar footsteps.

I really can't be that lucky I guess.

I got up from my place and hung my face down.

" To our place in 5 minutes. "

I nodded and he left.

I packed all my bags in the bag and went to our place.

The abandoned small building behind our block.

I saw him waiting and oh! He brought his friend along. Guess I need not remove my clothes today!

🔞

I immediately got on my knees in front of p'Stop  and removed his zipper. I pulled down his pants along with his inners and opened my mouth and sticked out my tongue.

He held my head in place and started thrusting into my mouth. I placed my hands on his thigh as he increased the pace, hitting deeper into my throat making me choke. But I stayed still.

After a few minutes, he released in my mouth and left my mouth. I opened my mouth to show him.

" Good. Now you can swallow. "

I swallowed and opened my mouth to show him that I did.

He patted my cheek and pushed me towards his friend, p'Gun.

' You know how I like it, don't you bitch? '

I nodded.

I kneeled straight and removed my shirt.

He sighed in satisfaction after he placed his favorite clamps on my nipples linked with a chain.

' Start your work bitch! '

I nodded and removed his pants and inner, while he held the chain pulling and twisting it, making me yelp lightly.

I licked from the head to the bottom and to the top. I just took his head into the mouth, using my tongue on the slit, just like he liked.

With another harsh pull, I understood and took his length entirely into my mouth and started moving my head.

' Such a good bitch you have Stop! So much better than all my previous sluts! I love your boy's mouth! '

He started thrusting harshy. He released into my mouth. I swallowed it and licked him clean.

Then I moved towards p'Stop.

" Enjoyed your lunch? Are you full now baby? Or do you need more? " He asked and Gun smirked.

I shaked my head no. I brought my hands together, begging him.

" But baby, you are still hard... Don't you need help? "

I crawled back a few steps. I know what he is trying to do. I am not allowed. I don't want that belt for a month. It's painful!

I let few tears escape before I brought my hands together again and kow towed at his feet. This is the only way of begging he accepts.

Phi didn't say anything. But I heard p'Gun.

' He has done good today Stop. We can let him go. ' He said patting and stroking my head like I am a puppy.

" Leave. "