My Best Friend Is Now My Lover! chapter one

It was the fist day of high school and Cove had everything under control...or at least he thought he did. He didn't realize how hard high school was going to be, for one thing Cove didn't have any friends yet, and on top of that he was starting fresh in a new town with new people. Cove's parents had to move for work so now Cove is somewhere different from before....

 𝘾𝙤𝙫𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

 It's my first day of high school what could possibly go wrong! I thought to myself as I walked into the school building....Later on it was the first class of the day, I had all my books and everything all ready for the first class, they started to call out names and I heard a name that sounded kind of cool! "Katie Lasey" the teacher said. I saw a girl with pretty black hair that was tied back in a bun stood up, and said "Here" then Katie sat back down, soon after my name was called..."Cove Bradford" I stood up and said "Here" classes kind of  just dragged on through the day. Finally it was lunch! time I thought to myself as I made my way to the cafeteria.

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I Got To The Cafeteria, and looked for a place to sit and I saw a boy sitting by himself and he looks familiar. I got closer to see who it was, then I saw it was Cove Bradford from my class. "Hello Cove right?" he looked up at me before saying "yes I'm Cove" "can I sit with you?" I asked hoping I could cause I couldn't find many other seats....

𝘾𝙤𝙫𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I was shocked when she asked me and I replied with "yea sure" and she took a seat beside me. "So Katie Do You Have Any Hobbies?" I asked thinking she probably does but I'm trying to make a conversation, "Yes I do, do you want me to list them for you?" she replied. "yea sure" I said trying not to sound weird and creepy "Well I like cooking, baking, talking, a little knitting, painting, drawing and writing just for fun though!" she replied. "what are your hobbies?" she asked looked deep into my eyes which was kind of weird and different for me. "I like playing sports and playing video games" I said my hobbies seemed short compered to hers but she didn't seem bothered...."That's cool!" she said. "Hey Katie you um, wanna be friends?" She looked and me and smiled "Yes I'd love to be friends!" she said happily. I'm glad I had a friend now I knew that high school was going to be easier now.

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It was nice to have a friend in high school but I've never had a guy friend before, but I was happy he was my friend. The bell rang and now it was back to school "See you after school" I said to Cove as I started to walk to my classes when I heard him say "I'll see you after class Katie" he had a big smile on his face and he watched me walk away. After classes ended for the day I went to my locker to get my stuff when I bumped into Cove. "Hey Cove sorry I didn't see you my mind was somewhere else." He looked at me and chuckled "No problem I was just about to look for you, I guess I wont need to look now" he said chuckling a bit. "so um Cove you wanna hang out at my house on Wednesday?" I asked him knowing that there was a test coming up soon and I wanted to study but if I ask if he wants to hang out it makes him more gullible to say yes "Uh I'll tell you if I can tomorrow ok?" He said. "why tomorrow?" I asked him. "I need to check with my parents first." he said with a nervous laugh. "Ok, see you tomorrow then!" I said waving good bye, he waved back and we headed our separate ways.