Kashi ~ The bride of fire

~Meet kashi~

From the day i have opened my eyes in this world, my parents have showered all love upon me. Being a 22 years old princess of kashikgarh , i've learned everything a princess ought to know. From horse riding,sword fighting, politics to cooking, sewing and reading books.

My name is Kashi, Kashi vishambhar nath singh. Princess of kashikgarh and only daughter of kashikgarh naresh. My heart is full of sympathy. I'm extrovert,jolly and childish in nature yet a known beauty in all over rajputana.
In all my life, I've being taught how to devote myself to my nation. Yes, I'm patriotic.
All my friends are getting married,also my father is finding a great, charming and successful King for me. its been 3 years since Marriage proposals started coming but I consecutively denied.

The real reason for Denials is Rudraksh. The man I've given my heart to. For him I can cross any limit, pass any test, and do anything. He stole my heart when we met 3 years back,I was 19. I'm waiting for him to ask my hand for marriage. His nation,martikvati has a deep past connection with my nation, kashikgarh.

But, it affects nothing the love I've with him.

I'm his. He's mine. Emotionally, physically,yet politically.The moment he kissed me, i became his.
(Aesthetics)

(Nineteen years old kashi, before marriage)

(Twenty-two years old kashi,after marriage.)

             ~Meet Rudraksh~

The main motive of living till the age of 25 , is my revenge. The revenge of brutal murder of my father by his own bestfriend.

I'm the the king of martikvati. Rudraksh Singh rajput. My mother has passed away when I was a year old. i brought up and taken care by my choti maa, leelavati. My father get killed brutally when I was 10.