Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, place, character, businesses, events and incidents are either the work of author's imagination or being used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead,or actual event is purely coincidental. The author doesn't mean to harm or delivery any insult to any religious or community in this story. The scenes in this story are purely fiction and written for only entertainment and dramatic purpose,they do not in whatsoever way stand as proof for historical events.

Copyright ©2023by unniesri

® All rights reserved. This book or any portion of chapters may not be reproduced or used in any manner without the express written permission from writer except for the use of brief quotation in a book review. Plagiarism kind of things will not be tolerating or it would be taking harsh action towards them.

Author will not be tolerating any kind of useless hate or bullying. It's being requested to maintain humanity.

The photos or any media uploaded on chapters doesn't owned by author. Whole credit goes to their respective owners.

The author has invested lot of time and efforts so votes and comments would be appreciated.
Any suggestions regarding plot change or situation won't be tolerated. If you do vote in each chapter,writer definitely feel like blessed.

Thanks a lot,
Author.