Chapter ~ 15

New update ❤️

                 ~Kashi POV~

"Rehne dijiye Rudra, nadaan hai yeh. Inhe hum btayenge ki Rani ka rutba kya hota hai" 

Leelavati choti maa annoyed tone ringed in my brain. There was no chance that anyone could be annoyed by me. Reason for her irritation must be something else.

She performed aarti, made way for me to drop the pot which was full of rice on floor as ritual. I did before moving inside.

The entrance of palace was massive courtyard which was full of women, no men was their. I noticed rudraksh going somewhere, leaving me alone. I made tight grip on his dagger which was on my waistband as I was nervous. New personalities and his choti maa was doing great to make me uncomfortable.

He left to somewhere and gauri, Sheela joined me to rest of rituals.

When I was doing ritual of leaving my hands print on entrance wall, i side eyed him talking to some officials. I exhale in relief, he was nearby me.

After an eternity, there comes last rituals which was of finding ring in milk pot. Rudraksh joined and his choti maa left place with bored look. We sat infront of each other.

"Bai-sa, ghunghat upar karlo. Ab yaha koi paraya nhi"

One women asked me and I did it with confidence. He was the first one on whom my eyes layed on. I red his emotions, or I should say that I couldn't red as it was emotional less. Is he not happy with this marriage? Or tired?

Ofcourse, He must be tired by all this hustle. We slid our palm in milk pot and I raced my fingers fastly. He wasn't moving his fingers, just rounding them at one place. I smiled wide as I found ring and snapped it out from bowl.

"Whoever wins will have command in married life" one of woman said and others applauded me.

We started it again and this time he seemed more interested as if he got some magical powers. He raced his finger so do I. We were so rough that bowl shifted few inches. I felt thrilled with this one on one competition but suddenly he picked ring and pulled it out.

My eyes widened, how come he found. He smirked and i pouted.

We diped our palms again for third round and I had to win this time. His eyes seemed more determined and my showed challenge. We moved our fingers and he trapped my palm on his. I looked at him, he smirked. Is this time to be sensual?

I gulped hard when he squeezed my hand. He started caressing it and my heart melt, my fingers tried to inrerwined in his but he pulled out ring with smirk. I felt betrayed.

He intimated me just to win this round. Everyone was clapping and he showed proud smile. Here went my anger up. I picked up bowl and threw milk on him.

Everyone went shocked at my action so do I. I immediately regretted it but he didn't showed any easiness instead he smirked and raised one brow.

"Bhabhisa is wild"

One manly voice gained my attention. I looked up at a man who was in simple kurta, tall and had messy hairs. I saw Rudraksh stood up and they hugged.

"I was waiting for your arrival, sarthak" rudraksh said while patting his shoulder.

They parted and all women started to leave but I signalled gauri and Sheela to stay.

"I had to come home" than man replied.

I stood up and cleared my throat, they both looked at me. That man kneel down infront of me and touched my feets, i immediately stepped back before he could touch it properly.