Chapter~7

Welcome back to new update...❤️

                ~Kashi POV~

"Kashi, hume toh kewal aur kewal aapki parwah hai, baaki humare baare me kya sochte hai hume usse koi antar nahi padta" he muttered slowly, his eyes showed that he meant every word.

I nodded slightly. He is right, she is right at her place. I hugged him again, he started caressing my head.

"I'm asking for forgiveness from bhabhi sa side. She doesn't know you well."

"Butterfly, don't overthink about it. It's perfectly fine." He said and i nodded.

I pulled back from hug and started almost dragging him towards the big tree. We sat under it on big rock.

"Rudraksh, i believe in you. I know you won't do anything against us. You're our guest as well as my friend. I was just confused with bhabhisa's words." I meant single word I said.

He smiled widely and assure me by his eyes. I felt he held my hands in his and pecked the back of palm. I smiled back and felt relaxed. Whole day I was wondering if he was betraying me, but now at the end of day I could understand that he would never do that. He is such an angel.

"The night is getting darker" I said yawning. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my bare waist,pulled me towards him.

This Sudden movement gave me goosebumps but I maintained eye contact. He made my head rest at his chest, he patted slowly saying,

"Sleep well, butterfly"

I smiled. I was feeling complete. This was the feeling I was missing whole day, i don't know why being with rudraksh makes me feel shy, loving and relaxing.
unknowingly my arms wrapped around his midriff for comfortable posture. I drifted to sleep.

I opened my eyes as sunlight was hitting my face so brightly. I snuggled more to my pillow to avoid light but sat up straightly when realisation hitted me. I was on bed, covered with duvet. How come I ended up being here? I was with rudraksh last night in garden.

I saw gauri was sitting at the edge of bed, looking at me with narrowed eyes. I raised my brows.

"Thik se soyi kya, titli?" She whispered and emphasised word titli,then started laughing.

I thinned my brows asked her,

"What happened? Why are you addressing me aa butterfly? And how come I ended up being here?"

"Why? only he has right to call you butterfly, we can't?" She said making fake sad face.
She came closer and held my palms and continued.

"Your dear rudraksh, king of martikavati bought you here early morning." She said and laughed slightly.

"Stop teasing her gauri, she need to get ready for morning prayers, it's already late" Sheela's voice reached our ears and our eyes turned towards her. She was coming from bathroom.

"Okay kashi, I'll not tease you but you have to tell me whatever happened last night" she said with wide smirk.

What the hell she was talking about? Nothing happened last night, me and rudraksh met as usual.

I stood up and went towards bathroom while saying,

"Gauri, please Prepare a set of navy blue coloured lehenga choli for me which bhaisa bought for me"

"Why only that one? Is something special? Let me guess, ohh yeah! It's because it has butterfly designs on the border, right?" She said smirking. Her expression changed at every sentence.