Chapter~4

New update!!😘

                  ~Kashi POV~

" I already saw this but I can't let other men see "

His statement was still lingering in my mind as I reached khidkiya mahal in half wet clothes, sneezing and rubbing my nose. My nose became slightly red which was visible in daylight. All attendees were staring at me like they never saw me before. I know they all were shocked seeing me wearing rudraksh shawl, but I cared less to explain them. I just didn't want to make dinner table conversation of it.  

I cleared my dry throat and said with an authority.

"Are you guys just going to watch me wet?
Prepare new set of clothes for with all accessories "

All attendees bow, shifting back to their respective work while gauri and Sheela followed me to bathing room.

Sighing, i went to bathing area,took a quick shower. Came to wardrobe where Sheela and gauri already set new pair of lehenga choli and all jewellery and accessories. I changed into new one.

"I saw you and king rudraksh near waterfall" Sheela said while tieing the knot of choli from behind.

I thinned my brows, staring at her reflection on mirror. What the hell she was doing there!!

"You shouldn't came there at first place. If I said to leave one should leave. It would be so uncomfortable for rudraksh seeing you their peeking at us. It's inappropriate to avoid my orders Sheela. " I stated sighing.

"I wasn't peeking out." She said looking at me through reflection of mirror. Her slightly angry expression was giving me bad vibes.

"You stayed their even after i asked to leave. It is called peeking and avoiding princess's order" I stated.

"I-i just c-came to ask y-you for l-lunch" she suttered as she saw my glares through mirror.

"Aahhhh" small whimper left my mouth as she tighten the strings so harshly.

"I apologise, Princess." She said looking down. 

Behaviour of Sheela these days changes a lot. She doesn't talk to me like she used to.

"Call me kashi, as usual" i sighed before stating. She is my friend, i should avoid her mistakes sometimes.

After a while, we had our royal lunch with all officials and family. I looked at rudraksh who just looked away from me. Was he staring me?

I came back to khidkiya mahal, roaming in garden. Some rabbits were jumping here and there. I stared playing with them. I picked one of them,kissed him. One slept on my lap peacefully,i patted on his head.

All attendees, my friends were chatting with each other and I was just listening to them till then gauri informed that rudraksh is waiting for me outside mahal