9. What He Knew

" After he shifted himself a bit he started to tell me the story of what happened that night."

" I wish that I could tell you that I knew every detail of what happened but I'm actually not sure of all the details myself, but what I do know is that it happened on Halloween four years ago. He had stormed up here into my room after I has gotten home from college yelling something about me being in his daughter's room last night, that he could hear us and how dare I disobey his order to stay away from her and that I was going to be sorry for going against his wishes, that I had no idea who he was or who his friends were or what he had the power to do."

" None of this sounded fucking good and of course I was pissed the fuck off that this bastard had accused him of shit he had nothing to do with."

" Izuku, did you tell him you liked guys? I mean maybe you if you had said that he might have backed off a little."

" He kinda laughed and scoffed at the same time."

" That wouldn't have mattered, you can't reason with someone who's so unreasonable about everything Kacchan, that and then he probably would have thought I had something going on with Shoto, so it would have been a no win situation anyway."

" I gave a chuckle at this cause he was probably right."

" Yeah that's true, so then what happened."

" I heard him sigh heavy again."

" Well, I ended up telling him I was done here and that I would be moving out because the stress and the constant misunderstanding about me and his daughter were too much. I hadn't had a place to stay yet but I was going to start looking in the morning even if I had to stay with Miss Jamison for awhile. Anyway he only gave me nasty looks and didn't really respond so I just went to bed. After I had fallen asleep next thing I know he was in my room chanting something that I couldn't understand. I jumped up yelling at him to get out, he grabbed my arm but just kept chanting whatever the heck it was. I was scared, like really scared, I knew he was in to like witchcraft stuff so even if I didn't understand what he was saying it couldn't have been good. Next thing I knew there was this dull flash and en erie white glow, kinda like fog in headlights, then I was still in my room but everything changed, like I was standing outside myself, was just the weirdest feeling. Then he laughed, super loud and left. It took me awhile to realize no one could see me, I figured it out when I ran downstairs and actually almost smacked right into his wife, I was crying, asking her for help and she just kept walking right by me. I started to panic then. He was no where to be found but when Shoto came the next day asking where I was while I was standing right there I started to figure it out."

" I was at a loss for words and that's not fucking easy. But I was hurting for him. I mean being scared having no God damn idea what was happening, not to mention that fuck coming in to his room putting his hands on him, that part had my inside on fucking fire."

" Damn Izuku. I'm so fucking sorry. I don't even know how to express just how much. I have no idea how you felt, I can't even imagine but it had to be a form of God damn torture."