004 | Getting Discharged

Fiorella spent the last two days sleeping mostly but as Wednesday came she was once again feeling better, she had been sick a few times and it had turned out she now had a 48 hour bug which she had sarcastically said

'Oh lucky me, getting a 48 hour bug while stuck in hospital'

She also said

'It's ironic isn't it? I get a bug in a place what's meant to make you better. So fucking ironic'

In which Carina replied with

'Watch your language Bambina. I've told you before'

She still wouldn't say she was 100% but she was better and she actually was feeling better too if she had to tell someone anyway. Fiorella was worried about being far behind with her school work especially when she's been sleeping a lot of the time. She needed to catch up but no matter what she did she just couldn't. As soon as one piece of work is finished she gets another piece to do and it was starting to stress her out so she decided to text some people, Bethany always helps when she is stressed but she also missed her boyfriend, it was approaching 3 weeks that she hadn't seen him.

Fiorella: ciao freak! I'm bored and I'm stressing myself out. How's maths?
Bethany: hey weirdo! Maths is maths, boring and slow. Why are you stressing out? Do I need to have a word with anyone? Wait is it Reece? Is he the one stressing you out?
Fiorella: no, No, no. It's not Reece. It's me just stressing out because I've not been in school for over a week now and I'm falling behind and as soon as one piece of work is done I always get another piece to do.
Bethany: right Fiorella just breath and take it one piece of work at a time. This stress your putting on yourself isn't going to do you any good. Now take a break and I'll call you at break
Fiorella: eye, eye captain
Bethany: good, now I better stop texting or Mrs will take my phone and you know how she loves to keep it until our parents come and collect it
Fiorella: oh boy! You don't want that to happen. Speak later freak
Bethany: speak later weirdo

Fiorella rolled her eyes at the conversation she had with her best friend, people could think their is something seriously wrong with the two of them if they didn't know the two girls, they called each other 'weirdo' and 'freak'. They sometimes kissed each other's cheeks when saying goodbye which actually started with Jace doing it to both girls and they just ended up coping him. The Italian teen scrolled to find 'Morgan' which was her boyfriend Reece, she still didn't know why she had to keep their relationships secret, of course she knew his past but she hated lying to her Mamma, she just wanted to tell her every, well not exactly everything but still a lot.

Fiorella: Ciaoooo Babe, I miss you xx
Reece 'Morgan': hey baby. How are you? I've heard from Katie that you're still in hospital. I've been so worried
Fiorella: I'm fine now. Recovering from meningitis is totally not fun. I'm going crazy being stuck in hospital xx
Reece 'Morgan': wellll when your discharged we can spend the whole day together. Food, films and more 😉
Fiorella: how can I resist that ❤️ can we have burgers? Xx
Reece 'Morgan': you can have anything you want baby. Text me when you know you're discharged and I'll phone you.
Fiorella: Sì I will do babe. I love you xx
Reece 'Morgan': I love you too baby

Fiorella put her phone down and smiled. She couldn't wait to be able to spend the day with Reece. Have burgers and watch films with him. After the break from her school work and messaging people Fiorella turned her attention back to her laptop deciding to stop doing the English work she had been working on before she moved onto Spanish. It didn't take too long and Fiorella had soon finished her English work and was now sitting staring at the open document which contained her Spanish homework and the work they had been doing at school. There was a lot which caused the teenager to groan in frustration, she enjoyed Spanish, learning the languages seemed easier than anything else yet for some reason she was still struggling..