006 | Best Friend Sleepover

Saturday morning Fiorella spent it working hard on the rest of her school work, she wanted to get all caught up so she could let her hair down for the rest of the weekend seeing as she had a sleepover with Bethany for the Saturday night and then as soon as Bethany's dads picked her up on Sunday morning Carina, Giovanna and Andrea were taking Fiorella to the beach. It wasn't technically warm but they were making memories while they still can especially after Fiorella not taking the news about Giovanna being diagnosed with terminal cancer.

"Knock, knock" Andrea spoke as he knocked on the open door to Fiorella's room, he was watching her for the day while Carina was working and Giovanna was sorting out her new apartment.

"Hi Zio. When did you get here" Fiorella asked shutting her laptop and climbing off her bed. She placed laptop on her desk so she could greet her uncle properly, she swung her legs over the side of her bed and took herself over to her Zio wrapping her arms around him to give him a hugz

"About 10 minutes ago, just before your mamma left for work. She said she didn't want you to get disturbed while doing your work" Andrea said as the teen smiled up to her Zio.

"I've got tons to do, honestly I don't know how much I can do before going back to school on Monday" Fiorella complained to him.

"You don't have to get it all done Fi. Your mamma understands they've piled all of that work on you when they know you have been unwell." Andrea reminded Fiorella who sighed.

"I know  but if I don't keep my grades up I could loose out on the chance of being cheer captain next semester! That's all I've wanted for as long as I can remember. I love cheerleading, Zio what do I do if I get kicked off the team or I don't get the chance of being captain" Fiorella said all in one breath as she panicked. She loved cheerleading just as much as soccer but cheerleading was what she loved most.

Fiorella jumped out of the shower around half an hour before Bethany was to show up but she hadn't had a proper shower since before she fell sick, before her hospital stay. It took all her energy to shower too. She flopped down onto her bed with her towel around her as she let out a yawn and tried to breath deeply. The teen was exhausted already how would she handle going for a day out tomorrow with her mamma, Zio and Zia. Fiorella let out a sigh forcing herself to get dressed. She pulled on some marble print leggings and a black tank top before she threw on an oversized Disney hoodie which she owned.

"Zio Andrea" Fiorella then called as she collapsed on her bed once again. Couldn't have her mamma to cuddle with for a short while so she was going to ask her uncle.

"What's wrong Fi" Andrea worried about the teen as she opened her bedroom door.

"Cuddle?" Fiorella asked carefully propping herself up on her elbows as a small yawn escaped her lips.

"Come here then kiddo, remember Bethany is arriving soon" Andrea said to Fiorella who nodded as she got up off her bed, her fever was returning and had been for over a day but the teen didn't think it was anything, she was still recovering from bacterial meningitis so of course she would still be a little unwell.

"What's wrong Fi?" Andrea asked as Fiorella buried her head into her uncles chest, Andrea knew his niece well enough to tell when she was hiding something from him but he didn't want to push seeing as he wasn't sure what it was but their was no harm in asking as he held the younger Deluca in a comforting embrace.

"Nothings wrong Zio! Can't I have a cuddle from my Zio without their being something wrong?" Fiorella questioned hoping she hadn't given away that there was actually a lot going on. She didn't want to postpone the day out because she wanted to make memories with her Zia while she still had the chance. And she didn't want to cancel the sleepover.