Chapter 2: Confrontation With Old Bullies

Legends:

Then - Narration

Ayo! - Dialogue

Now - Serious Tone

FUCK YOU! - Shouting

"I wonder what's for lunch" - Thought

*Swings sword* - Action

(A/N:) - Author's note

[Name/Place] - Time/Place/POV Change

————————————————————————————————————

3rd Person POV

After defeating Trihexa, reconstruction of the city of Baile Aonaidh (A/N: The name of the capital city of Unio Terrae) has been ongoing, along with the help of elements of the 16th Fleet's Engineer Corps, half of the 12th Mech Division, and the 63rd Infantry Division, unofficially named "The New Shogunate Army" led by Raiden Ei, the Electro Archon. Currently, we see Austen revealing himself in front of everyone from Union Academy.

Austen: Long time, no see. Union Academy.

Suddenly, two people tackled him to the ground as they cried into his chest. These two are Ruby Rose and Weiss Schnee.

The Red Rose & Ice Princess: Ruby Rose & Weiss Schnee

Austen was surprised by this sudden action, but accepted it as he hugged both of them while comforting them

Austen: It's alright. I'm here now.

Ruby: Where were you?!

Weiss: We thought you were dead!

Austen got confused when Weiss said that.

Austen: What do you mean by that, Weiss?

Weiss: When we were sent to find you by General Ironwood, we found blood and a severed arm.

As Weiss started sobbing again, she felt Austen's hand shuffling her hair a bit. That caused her to blush & cause the other ones who like him to get jealous.

Austen: Hey. I'm here now. And that's all that matters.

Weiss then looked at him with teary eyes. Then she slowly starts leaning towards him, much to his surprise and the jealousy of the other girls that like him. They were about to kiss, but someone threw an attack at Austen. He was about to do something about it, but he saw 3 bolts of lightning destroying said attack. Everyone was shocked at what happened, but Austen was grinning.