15

When I go out of my daily training session I had a plan, I wanted to go grab some food and then go home to play some video games

When I go out of my daily training session I had a plan, I wanted to go grab some food and then go home to play some video games. But, when I was halfway home after grabbing myself a burger a song came on and I lost my shit.

It was my precious' song, when it started flowing through the speaker I had to pull over and listen to it, the more I sat and listened the more emotions I felt. I new the song was about me, everything she said in this song, each lyric was about our relationship.

Everything happened so fast and before I knew it I was at Quinn and Aaron's house, I had to text Amara to make sure they were home. That song, it was replaying in my head the whole way over there, my heart was beating so fast in my chest I was afraid it was going to jump out and splatter on the floor.

Ever since she left and published her first song, I listened to each one as soon as they were released. I'm not embarrassed about it, I mean the amount of times Bella has caught me muttering the lyrics to her songs is insane.

I think about Rosie every day since she left me standing alone in our hotel room. I guess I saw it coming, we grew apart during that vacation, she was with Koby most of the time and I was with Bella.

When I jumped out the car and barged into Aaron's house demanding Quinn to confirm my suspicions that the song is about me I wasn't expecting to hear my precious' voice.

My heart jumped in my throat when my eyes fell on her, she wasn't what she used to be. She was a grown woman now. She no longer had the long honey brown hair I once adored, it was now replaced by red hair, the kind that looks like wine, it was chopped up just below her shoulders.

Her forest green eyes weren't warm and inviting anymore, they were now cold and distant. The green colour of trees in the Amazon are nothing compared to the green in her eyes.

Her face was pale but her cheeks were rosey. Those damn freckles dust over her nose making my eyes zero in on them, my eyes glide over her body. An off the shoulder beige sweater rests across her chest, her neck, collarbones and shoulders left exposed.

A pair of skin tight grey jeans on her legs, they bring out each curve of her body making my heart beat faster. Beige Ugg boots cover her tiny feet, she still rocks everything she wears just like the first time I met her.

Gold dainty rings are dotted on her slim fingers, a gold hoop in her nose and many more piercings in her ears. A fruity smell of strawberries fills my senses and a warm feeling settles in my stomach from the familiar smell.

It's a good thing Bella isn't here, god if she saw me standing her ogling my ex girlfriend she'd ruin my life. To say Rosie has changed is an understatement, she's a whole different person now, she was beautiful back then but she's even more gorgeous which I didn't know was possible.

I glance back up at her and find her staring straight at me, her eyes are cold, no feeling or emotion in her eyes. She bounces Luna on her hip, her eyes boring into me as waits for me to say something.

"You sound like my precious, but you don't look like her." I cock my head to the side, my quizzical eyes roaming her face. She's not who she used to be, she seems so disconnected from everything.

She snorts and her nose wrinkles "That's because I'm not your precious anymore, I stopped being your precious the second I left 3 years ago, Ezra." She admits, her voice raspy.

Quinn takes out of Rosie's arms and the girls fleet the scene like a bomb has gone off, leaving me with the ticking time bomb that stands in front of me. If I cut the wrong wire she'll explode.

She leans her hip on the back of the couch and crosses her arms across her chest, her eyes never leaving mine. I let out a long breath, my body feels weird, I don't know maybe it's because I'm in the same room as my first true love.

"What are you doing here, Ezra?" She quizzes, her tone is ice cold and the way she says my name makes me shiver. No one will ever make me feel the way Rosie does, she's my person and she always will be.

I chuckle and my honey eyes search her eyes "This is my friends house too, no?" I taunt. She rolls her beautiful forest green eyes at me, every time I look into her eyes it's like staring at the evergreens deep in the forest at night.

She runs a hand through her hair she tugs at the end and tilts her head to the side, sizing me up. I step forward towards her, leaving only inches between us and I dip my head level with hers.

"The song you wrote was beautiful." I speak, my voice low and husky. My eyes fall down her neck and goosebumps taint her skin from our proximity. It's nice to know I still have the same effect on her like she does me.

I smirk and she looks up and stares directly into my eyes, her jaw clenches "Don't let it get to your head that I wrote a song about you." She rolls her pretty eyes. If she keeps rolling her eyes like that they'll get stuck back there.

A sly smile forms on her lips and she brings her face closer her lips mere inches away from mine. "How's Bella? You still hitting that." She purrs.

My heart thuds against my chest and the proximity, if I move even a little bit my lips will be on hers. Bella's name immediately makes me recoil away from her, I've never been disloyal and I'm not about to start now.

"Are you jealous, precious?" I raise a brow at her, a smirk on my face. In all honesty she doesn't seem jealous to me, it's like she's cut off all emotions to do with me.

A scowl immediately takes over her face and anger dances in her eyes. "This is the first and last time I'm going to say this, so listen carefully." Her voice comes out stern and fierce.

"I am no longer you precious. You made sure of that when I walked out on this-" she gestures between us, "3 years ago. I forgot about you the minute I stepped foot off the plane in New York City and as soon as I leave this house I'll forget you again." She snarls.

She steps away from me and walks to the door, she stops before pushing it open and turns to me once again, "This- whatever this is, is done Ezra. So don't try and get me back or whatever stupid plan you have in your head, squash it. Oh and I'm not jealous, she can have my left overs." She smirks, and before I know it she's out the door and I'm left alone standing in the living room.