Chapter 16- Adventure

Two days later

He pisses me off.
It isn't anything new, I know that. Early this morning; the idiot I have as a husband decided that it was the right time to break the news that I'll be moving into his condo today. I know right what's up with waking me up by breaking shocking news first thing in the morning. The dude literally sat there on the couch in my room watching and waiting like the creep he was. He waited until I had woken up to break the news and that's not the worst part.When I had refused to comply the smug idiot used the bet we had made the other night against me!!. Some nerve he got there I tell ya. Using my plan which had failed against me.

I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. I mean moving in with him being that we are married and all but I didn't expect it to be this soon. I thought maybe it would have been when my parents in law where to arrive, seeing that everyone else knew our predicament except them, I think, oh God I hope so!!. Mhmm turns out that Arianna and Camilla knew about everything. I was really grateful that they didn't think any less of me. They rather found it hilarious. They had pleaded with me to tell my side of the story and I did. They were so open minded about the whole thing and I think we grew closer after that. It's like we had connected, talking about stuffs, we had also talked about Declan's ex girlfriend Kayla George but they never went in deep to really explain anything aside from cussing her out and repeatedly saying how thankful they were that I appeared and done what I did in the store. It was so obvious to see how much dislike they had for Declan's ex girlfriend. I really wonder what she had done to deserve such negative feelings from them.

Here we are in Declan's baby;a black Chevrolet Camaro, driving through the driveway, to the parking garage of this beautiful condo. Yeah I know my cars...

Stepping out of the car feeling like some kinda hot shit with my idiot husband carrying most of my luggages, I feasted my eyes on the luxury condo in front of me

Stepping out of the car feeling like some kinda hot shit with my idiot husband carrying most of my luggages, I feasted my eyes on the luxury condo in front of me. It was so high class and beautiful. The exterior of the white painted luxury condo was enthralling and exclusive, surrounded by vegetations of plants and flowers with a pool made with blue tiles. It had a glass security door with a code lock. Cool

 Cool