𝗘𝗫𝗖𝗘𝗥𝗣𝗧: 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀

[you can skip this if you want, it won't really affect the story but to understand the parts with the parents of both the MLs and the FL, you'll want this]

Magic in this world consists of one thing and one thing only.

Mana.

You gain mana from using your magic in the first place, but it always depends on the type of magic that you have that determines how much mana you start with.

Think of it as a cheat code.

If you get a legendary magic, (ex.red) then you will achieve 10,000 cells of mana already directed to your body and when you start training it, you'll gain more by 3x how much you have in the beginning.

Legendary:
-Start: 10,000
-multiply: 3x
-eye colors: red - volcano (lava) control, sapphire blue - tsunami control, green - remaking of human body parts/body part recreation, gold - light and shadow manipulation, and silver - metal manipulation, pink - divine power.

Rare:
-start:1,000
-multiply: 2x
-eye colors: black - poison, amber - fire (like bonfires) control, pink - mend broken bones, navy blue - ice control, and white - electricity control.

Common:
-start:100
-multiply:1.5x
-eye colors: brown - earth (dirt and rock) control, yellow - insect control, black - snake tamers, purple - crystal creators, and grayish blue - cloud control, grey - precipitation(rain) control.

The Vaughn dukedom has both silver and red legendary eye colors while the Lila family has only the gold legendary color, though the Countess Lila has green eyes.