Chapter 8

((11:48 AM))

.

.

.

'Ugh...'

.

.

.

'Why do I always do this to myself??'

.

.

.

After your alarm wakes you up, instead of getting up and doing what you told yourself you're going to do...

You keep silencing your phone and go back to sleep..

And because of that, you wake up with only 45 minutes to get ready and head to the main location.

Good thing your hair still looks good from last night, otherwise you'd look like your typical main character.

Today is just as cold as yesterday, but you also wanted to look cute so you grabbed your thermal leggings so you can still wear your planned outfit today.

And you decided to add in some gloves because why not?

They help complete the outfit anyways.

.

.

.

.

So after putting on some quick makeup and a subtle lipstick, you grab your bag and you rush out the door.

You had called your ride the moment you got your outfit on because you know the afternoon traffic gets crazy so it gave you some time to finish getting ready.

Not that you take long anyways.

You don't do much to your face anyways so you don't spend more than 10 minutes doing your makeup.

And by the time you got in the car, it was about to be 11:30.

So you had 30 minutes to get to the meeting.

Which will only take you about half the time.

"Alright Miss (Y/N)."

Your driver says as he opens the door for you once he parks in front of the building.

"Do you need me to stick around?"

You- "Yeah...I've been meaning to visit the eye doctor so I can get some glasses."

"So its finally catching up to you now huh?"