Chapter 11

"I have to tell Mel.."

Is all you can think of after everything you just read.

And you were going to get your phone but before you can, you feel a hand snake around to cover your mouth.

You tried to get this person off you but soon you feel a prick on your neck and suddenly you feel your body going limp.

"SSHHHHHHHshshhsshshh.....Just go to sleep"...

You hear the person behind you say before suddenly your hearing becomes muffles and your vision becomes hazy.

.

.

You were certain that you are going to die right then and there..

.

.

.

But at the same time...

.

.

.

Something in the back of your head is telling you..

.

.

.

.

No...

.

.

.

.

.

.

No you won't..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ugh..."

You wake up feeling groggy and heavy.

Almost like you ate an entire container of sleeping pills and you're feeling the after effect.

Not that you've done that before anyways.

But just to get an idea.

You sit up to stretch yourself a bit and you find yourself laying on a couch.

And to make it worse..

Its not yours..

Shit..

You look around and see that there is a door on the left side of the room.

You almost feel tempted to go to it.

But you're not dumb.

Knowing the events that led you here in the first place, its probably locked.

"Great.."

You roll your eyes as you lean back on the couch and sit there while crossing your arms.

Staring at the ceiling while thinking about what you've done.

But as upset as you are with yourself, you also can't help but wonder...

Why am I not tied up?