Chapter 6

After Rindou asked you to let him take you somewhere for dinner, you honestly wanted to refuse.

You didn't want to go anywhere with him if it meant ending up getting questioned like he did when you first met him.

Or better yet, what if its a trap just so he can take you where no one will see you again.

But at the same time..

You are very hungry...

And you aren't going to say NO to free food either..

Especially since the computer system did take up most of your time.

Dammit...

You hate that food is your main weakness and you're too tired to even resist.

So instead of keeping your guard up like you should've, you decide to take a break and go enjoy some dinner.

Rindou had asked when you walked to the car where you wanted to go.

You said that you were fine with whatever so you let him take the lead.

The whole car ride was quiet but it wasn't uncomfortable.

Probably because the ride didn't take 5 minutes...

Thank god..

You we're starting to worry that you needed to engage a conversation with him just to pass time.

But Rindou didn't look like he wanted to say something either so you just left it at that.

"We're here.."

Rindou says as he gets out of the car while the driver goes and opens the door for you.

Looking around as you see that you're in a back alley with a bunch of closed doors.

'Yeah....I should've know this was a trap.'

You mentally facepalm at yourself.

But if it is then how come there's no one else besides us?

You then watch as Rindou knocks on one of the back doors before someone opens it.

The smell of Miso soup immediately hits you.

You- "Mr. Haitani, What is this place?"

You ask almost right away.

Rindou- "Its a ramen shop I found around here, I thought it was pretty good when I came here with Ran a few days ago, and they stay open pretty late so why not?"

You- "But why are we back here when the restaurant's front door isn't closed??"

Rindou shrugs his shoulders.

Rindou- "I'm just used to it I guess."

Rindou then steps to the side to let you go in first.

You nod and enter the kitchen before him and you are both led to what you feel is the break room.

You wonder why Rindou chose to be in a more 'private' room, but as long as the room's door remains open, then you'll be okay.