Chapter 21

((A/N: Having the motivation to write after moving took alot longer than I thought...But I'm doing okay and I'm rereading my previous chapters just so I can remember where I left off, anywho, I still hope to have a regular update schedule again just so I can continue with the other Bonten Characters. And I know I've already asked this but who should I write about next??))

.

.

.

.

Kānē got really nervous the moment she set foot at Rindou's apartment.

And even more so when they dropped (Y/N) off at the hotel.

At first she was mostly worried that (Y/N) might be quick to conclusions and assume the worst without giving her any chance to explain.

Because seeing another woman with a child asking for the man that you might have feelings for isn't really the best thing to see or hear.

But Kānē is very relieved to see that (Y/N) is very a very understanding person.

But even so, lying isn't really something Kānē likes to do either.

Especially since (Y/N) offered to help with Yuri even though she's only known them for a short amount of time.

Sure, they did park the car and they did go back to the Hotel like she said.

But they went to the room Ran reserved for the night instead of going to the rooftop.

Leaving (Y/N) all alone with Rindou..

But she's not worried about Rindou or anything.

Since Ran had already explained everything to Kānē so she knows that they somewhat have history in the past.

But then again..

She is being held by them.

And Kānē can't hep but feel sorry for her...

Because she knows what it's like to be held hostage by a dangerous organization.

But even though (Y/N) is in a somewhat 'safer' position than she was, she tries not to worry and let it get to her..

Even though it still bothers her a bit..

.

.

.

.

.

Its all in the past..

.

.

.

.

.

.

And besides..

.